Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

All this time I cant believe I couldnt see kept in the dark but you were there in front of me Ive been sleeping a thousand years it seems gotta open my eyes to everything Without a thought without a voice without a soul there must be something more Bring me to life, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Adding Friends Jan 12 2010, 11:35 AM
Just to let you know I accidently forgot an '=' whilst working on the sites coding last night, which has caused a few users to get comments off me they shouldn't. All is sorted now. The site is actually tested on a local development server before changes are made live, but this error just slipped through..

Replies

shepardosdemon
Jan 14 2010, 06:38 PM
Matt i know ive been away for a while but ive got 49 notifications which are all friend invites including people like you vicki roxi tantra and many more :S and when i add the person it keeps the notification up.. any ideas? i know your a busy boy though so no sweat..
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 16 2010, 06:51 AM
It's because you have been away for a while. Login and logut then go from there.
shepardosdemon
Jan 18 2010, 08:09 AM
I have :S and someone else added me and I added them and the Notification stayed.. its no big deal really..
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 18 2010, 12:20 PM
Oh that's strange, but yea more work will be done on the notifications in the future.
shepardosdemon
Jan 19 2010, 06:31 PM
okay cool well ill just have to wait abit then :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More