Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

when you cycled by, here began all my dreams, the saddest thing ive ever seen, and you never knew how much i really liked you, because i never even told you, oh and i ment too. Are you still there? or have you moved away? back to the old house, by The Smiths

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo bisexuals Jan 13 2010, 02:56 PM
Hi guys. I’m a third year student doing a Sociology degree, and for my dissertation I decided to study a topic that’s close to my heart. I’m looking for bisexual people to speak to about their experiences of being bi in the emo scene. I’m bi myself, and of the gothy persuasion, so there is no need to worry about coming across any anti-emo or biphobic attitudes with me. I’m interested in your own experiences and your own thoughts, how they compare with other people’s within the scene and against society at large. If anyone’s interested and can spare an hour, I’ve set up this account and an email address (thenephilim@live.co.uk) just for the study, and I can get accounts for MSN or AIM or ICQ, whatever is best for you. If you’d like, your name can be mentioned in the study and I’ll send you a copy when it’s complete, or you can be completely anonymous and use a fake name or a username. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me on here or via the email address and I’ll be happy to explain anything I’ve missed. Thanks for your time :)

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More