Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Rock and roll baby, don't you know that we're all alone now, give me something to sing about. crushcrushcrush, by Paramore

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

emo_princess95
depression Jan 21 2010, 03:57 PM
Ok I'm normally not the depressed kind. I don't know if its the winter thats getting to me or maybe its that this town is so boring and sad.I'm a very happy person. People say that I'm bi-polar. I'm not so sure.Or maybe it's that I'm tired of being heartbroken.I can be happy then suddenly out of no where depression hits me!! I wanna know what you guys think could be wrong with me?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Jan 23 2010, 11:51 AM
I'm the same (except that I'm a much less happy person than you are)! I don't think there's anything wrong with you, it's just "boredom is getting on to you". Once you get rid of the boredom, everything's gonna be completely fine. ^^
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jan 24 2010, 02:22 AM
Try counseling psychology....Advice tell your thoughs and feeling see if there will be any improvements...or pm me..
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 24 2010, 04:24 AM
with bi-polar you get really deeply into these emotions.. and depending on the type they don't change daily or throughout the day usually.. the emotions you feel are either so bad you feel your dead or your so hyper your crazy and like... i dunno.. your just annoyingly hyper. so yeah >_<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More