Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can't escape this now, unless you show me how Demons, by Imagine Dragons

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Belly Dance!! Jan 30 2010, 07:06 AM
I've been taking lessons in belly dancing lately and it has been taking almost all of my time!! Before, my opinion about it was that it is a casual type of dance and that everyone can do it easily, but once I tried, it took me a whole week to do it barely right! :P "Belly dancing" is an ancient Middle Eastern style of dancing, On the other hand, it is an "extreme" exercise! Most of the movements in belly dancing involve isolating different parts of the body (hips, shoulders, chest, stomach etc), which appear similar to the isolation s used in jazz ballet, but are often driven differently. My "Question" is : what do you people think of belly dancing (as a style of dancing, as a hobby or exercise and as a career)?? ------------------------------------------------

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 30 2010, 10:08 AM
I think it's good as a hobby and for exercise, but not as a career.
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 30 2010, 10:43 AM
Yeah.. hobby and exercise but i guess if someone's good at it.. go for it haha.
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Jan 30 2010, 04:14 PM
i ate dinner in this persian(i think) resteraunt in toronto and they had a belly dancing show on. needless to say i loved it haha
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Feb 01 2010, 06:17 PM
oh.. it can be a hobby and exercise.. its good.. i also do ballet.. it almost took all my free time yet i think im in good shape.. such dance can make you healthy and in shape.. :]
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Feb 01 2010, 11:04 PM
an exercise! i dunno i think its kinda fun to be an exercise and . . . a hobby? i dunno...
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Feb 02 2010, 01:31 AM
all types of dances are good for hobbies and exercise. i breakdance and its a massive workout. i can do some belly/strip sorta dance for fun hahaha
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Feb 02 2010, 02:40 AM
i love it. it gives people confidence,and loses weight and people whio do are genarally happier
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 08 2010, 03:00 AM
haha shake shake and belly!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More