Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Just like a bullet through an ocean I remember how you moved so slow You tried to kill me with your shotgun Bang! Now we're even We don't stop 'til someone's bleeding Million Dollar Houses, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Abdur Feb 02 2010, 07:04 AM
Well it all started at crimbo,this guy abdur asked me out I said no, then apparently he was sayin to people on facebook to stay away from me, I asked him about it,he said that it was all lies,then it was quite on that front for a lilttle bit. Last week he said that I was overweight, I did cry, then yeasteday, I was talkin bout music to a mate and he called me a hypocrite and that I was again over weight. But to day was the worse he said tome that if he killed him self he wold blame it on me.I put on facebook that he needs to fuckoff. Now there is such tension I just want to leave the class or him to. It's affecting my work and I ahve had two of my lectures have had words I'm at the end of my teather now some advice please

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 02 2010, 12:28 PM
Be strong just ignore him. In the end he will turn off to be the loser in this situation.
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Feb 02 2010, 07:58 PM
*not really good in giving good advice* hmm.. just dont mind him at all, and dont think too much about it *it will only give you pimples*. he'll get tired of it, and totally in the end he'll realize that he is such an ass hole doing something that he wont benefit.
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Feb 04 2010, 11:56 PM
Thank you I know u should ignore him but it's really hard when He says he is gonna die it makes me feel awful
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Feb 08 2010, 02:57 AM
lol abdur where he come from what his orientation?. he sound turkish anyway good luck:)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More