Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

every now and again we get the feeling, and a great big void inside us opens up. happy song, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

School Study-Emo's Feb 15 2010, 06:55 PM
Hello, my name is Nicki and I’m conducting a survey on ‘Emos’ for my Studies of Societies Research. I would appreciate it greatly if you could take the time to answer the questions I have listed below on Emo music, fashion and behaviour. Thank you in advance. :) Gender: Age: 1. What is your definition of Emo? 2. What type of music do you enjoy? 3. What clothing style do you wear? Accessories? Shoes? 4. People label ‘Emos’ as severely depressed human beings. What do you think of this stereotype? 5. Where is your favourite place to hang out? Surroundings? 6. How do you style your hair? 7. Do you think Emo’s come from upper class, middle class or upper class lives? Why? 8. How would you describe your friends? 9. Are you interested in any genre of magazines or movies? 10. Do you believe technology, such as iPods and laptops, play a big role in Emo’s lives? Thank you for your time:)

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Feb 15 2010, 11:40 PM
1. What is your definition of Emo? being yourself 2. What type of music do you enjoy? rock :P hate RnB 3. What clothing style do you wear? Accessories? Shoes? clothes: t-shirt, jeans, hoodie, shirt/jacket shoes: vans, converse and gravis. accessories: wrist bands (i use them for breakdancing) 4. People label ‘Emos’ as severely depressed human beings. What do you think of this stereotype? completely stupid. i am rarely sad. most of my closest friends has never seen me sad 5. Where is your favourite place to hang out? Surroundings? public places with friends to breakdance or at my house with my band and jam for a few hours 6. How do you style your hair? straighten...XD thats about it, no teasing no gelling :P 7. Do you think Emo’s come from upper class, middle class or upper class lives? Why? all 3, you dont have to be rich or poor to express how you feel 8. How would you describe your friends? every one of my friends are very different: musicians, sporty, nerds etc XD 9. Are you interested in any genre of magazines or movies? nope 10. Do you believe technology, such as iPods and laptops, play a big role in Emo’s lives? nope :P...well it depends on the person. for me no
Feb 16 2010, 01:24 AM
Thank you so much:D you gave me some good answers, very much appreciated.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 16 2010, 01:32 PM
Gender: male Age: 25 1. What is your definition of Emo? What I have written on https://www.soemo.co.uk/emo.php 2. What type of music do you enjoy? Emo, scene...see all the bands on my profile I like 3. What clothing style do you wear? Accessories? Shoes? Band hoodies, black t-shirts, baggy jeans, chains, bangles, trainers... 4. People label ‘Emos’ as severely depressed human beings. What do you think of this stereotype? False. I own this site and there are only a small percentage that are depressed just like any stereotype. 5. Where is your favourite place to hang out? Surroundings? Forest, parks, beach, cliffs, pubs 6. How do you style your hair? Emo fringe and messy at the back :] 7. Do you think Emo’s come from upper class, middle class or upper class lives? Why? No I have started a forum topic on this before as well. 8. How would you describe your friends? All different! Certainly not all emo. 9. Are you interested in any genre of magazines or movies? Car magazines and all movie genres really 10. Do you believe technology, such as iPods and laptops, play a big role in Emo’s lives? They can play a fairly big roles in anyones lives. The Internet certainly has a significant role.
LipsOfDeceit
Feb 16 2010, 01:33 PM
1. What is your definition of Emo? Another stupid label. 2. What type of music do you enjoy? Everything. Not even joking. 3. What clothing style do you wear? Accessories? Shoes? anything i think looks nice. mostly skinny jeans, hoodies, band t-shirts and vans shoes. rarely wear accessories. 4. People label ‘Emos’ as severely depressed human beings. What do you think of this stereotype? People all have they're own reasons to be depressed. Many people are and it has nothing to do with being "emo" 5. Where is your favourite place to hang out? Surroundings? In big cities. I love them. 6. How do you style your hair? blow dry, straighten, leave it be. 7. Do you think Emo’s come from upper class, middle class or upper class lives? Why? It's not fair to put people in "classes" 8. How would you describe your friends? Totally crazy and I love them to bits. :D 9. Are you interested in any genre of magazines or movies? Love music, fashion and gaming magazines. Movies? Old movies for sure! 10. Do you believe technology, such as iPods and laptops, play a big role in Emo’s lives? Mines, yes. And many other peoples too. Not just with so-called "emo's"
Feb 17 2010, 11:19 PM
thanks guys!
Feb 18 2010, 01:25 AM
1. What is your definition of Emo? its just something people call us, ITS NOT FAIR. I HATE MY LIFE 2. What type of music do you enjoy? emo music 3. What clothing style do you wear? Accessories? Shoes? EVERYTHING BLACK. LIKE MY SOUL 4. People label ‘Emos’ as severely depressed human beings. What do you think of this stereotype? I WANT TO KILL MYSELF 5. Where is your favourite place to hang out? Surroundings? GRAVEYARD 6. How do you style your hair? lots of hair spray 7. Do you think Emo’s come from upper class, middle class or upper class lives? Why? i dont care 8. How would you describe your friends? great 9. Are you interested in any genre of magazines or movies? no 10. Do you believe technology, such as iPods and laptops, play a big role in Emo’s lives?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More