Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cause if you jump, I will jump too. We will fall together, from the building's ledge. Never looking back at what we've done, we'll say it was love. Cause I would die for you. On Skyway Avenue. Skyway Avenue, by We The Kings

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - khaleel666ryland
khaleel666ryland
Stereotypes/ whores in the media Feb 18 2010, 12:29 AM
Lately i have been browsing the WWW and i am quite confused by all of this.. For example: Why is it that teenagers nowadays always say they dont want to be labeled yet they are the first to comment on how "Goth", "Emo","Punk","Gangster" they are, i am a ethnic male and i am comfortable with my life choices and they way i present myself occasionally i will utter a word of "labelism" but mostly i am happy. I dont know i felt like going on a rant about how confused people are. Another thing i might bring up is this: Why do girls and the media inspire , worship, and idolize being a whore? Take for example Lady gaga, in all of her videos she is almost always half naked and HIGH as anyone could get, especially in like her life performances.Another girl i could describe is a new artist Kei$ha if anyone were to look at this girl you would probably describe her a very very very loose woman(im being polite basically i want to say "slag"). I need some support on this, does the world really need our entertainment to be about sex and drugs? *Just food for thought :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 18 2010, 01:37 PM
Sex sells as they say and some people idolize what they see in the media and try to be like them.
Emo Pictures - XxCrazyEmoBumxX
XxCrazyEmoBumxX
Feb 18 2010, 02:46 PM
Gawd I agree with you like I think it's dumb how girls think it's so cool to be whores I mean what's the whole point? like how is that going to help you in life? >.< I am proud to say I'm NOT a whore :)
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Mar 11 2010, 04:19 AM
well matt is right :].. sex sells just like a cupcake.. and if your topic is about those stuff theyre quite nice to sell. i mean if its like that way, they think theyre great which is not.. (for me)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More