Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What would there be As the river of sadness turns into sea Could there be Another thousand stories like you and me Brandon Lee, by The 69 Eyes

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - khaleel666ryland
khaleel666ryland
Stereotypes/ whores in the media Feb 18 2010, 12:29 AM
Lately i have been browsing the WWW and i am quite confused by all of this.. For example: Why is it that teenagers nowadays always say they dont want to be labeled yet they are the first to comment on how "Goth", "Emo","Punk","Gangster" they are, i am a ethnic male and i am comfortable with my life choices and they way i present myself occasionally i will utter a word of "labelism" but mostly i am happy. I dont know i felt like going on a rant about how confused people are. Another thing i might bring up is this: Why do girls and the media inspire , worship, and idolize being a whore? Take for example Lady gaga, in all of her videos she is almost always half naked and HIGH as anyone could get, especially in like her life performances.Another girl i could describe is a new artist Kei$ha if anyone were to look at this girl you would probably describe her a very very very loose woman(im being polite basically i want to say "slag"). I need some support on this, does the world really need our entertainment to be about sex and drugs? *Just food for thought :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 18 2010, 01:37 PM
Sex sells as they say and some people idolize what they see in the media and try to be like them.
Emo Pictures - XxCrazyEmoBumxX
XxCrazyEmoBumxX
Feb 18 2010, 02:46 PM
Gawd I agree with you like I think it's dumb how girls think it's so cool to be whores I mean what's the whole point? like how is that going to help you in life? >.< I am proud to say I'm NOT a whore :)
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Mar 11 2010, 04:19 AM
well matt is right :].. sex sells just like a cupcake.. and if your topic is about those stuff theyre quite nice to sell. i mean if its like that way, they think theyre great which is not.. (for me)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More