Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You don't love a God, you love your comfort To you were are filth, we are dirty, so be it We are dirty and unclean, a congregation of the unseen Together we will set this world on fire This is the new religion Amen New religion, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Im new got these questions from another post and it explains me so yeah!.! Mar 10 2010, 08:05 PM
1. What is your definition of an Emo? Really emo just means emotional, ive nvr thought of it as anything different other than when i see posers around school. 2. What type of music do you believe Emo’s listen to? Bands/Titles/Concerts? W.E. they want 2 i guess i mean evry1 is different personally tho i prefer music w/ a meaning but hey thts just me 3. Are you dressed as an authentic Emo? Nope my mom is a hypocrit and wud kill me if i dressed like an authentic emo i wear alot of black but im not allowed out of the house if my style isnt ruined by my mom so ya 4. People label ‘Emos’ as severely depressed human beings. Do you fit this Emo stereotype? I guess i mean i have manic depression (depressed by emotions),insomnia, I cut,and am severely emotionally unstabble 5. Where is your favourite place to hang out? Surroundings? With peers? Other Emo’s? I have all types of friends but most of them are emo (ok technacly only 2 aren't posers and only 1 is authentic emo) i like to stay mostly by myself but like most i love 2 party (as long as i no some1) and i love 2 b at the sk8ing rink this is where i look like the biggest loner in da world haha w.e! 6. How do you style your hair? Is it typically an ‘Emo style’? Do you use colour? My hair naturally changes colours... well shades atleast ny mom let me get hilights in dec. for my bday but she wudnt let me get red cuz she says it looks gheto but w.e so im stuck w/ carmel coloured hilights tht could look better and i mostly straighten my hair but sometimes i just leave it wavy or put it in a pony on bad hair days but no i dont have an emo hairstyle cuz i screw up my hair to much to be able to actually keep it looking rite 7. Do you think Emo’s come from upper class, middle class or lower class lives? Why/Why not? it doesnt really matter bcuz it is a personality thing i went from upper class to lower mid class in a yr and it hasnt changed who i am at all 8. Did people react to you choosing to belong to the Emo youth subculture? –Family/peers/work or school mates? my mom calls me a tramp/slut bcuz of the way i dress and do my make up/hair but she doesnt realize ima teen and there r way worse than me out their, my peers dont treat me any differently its not unusual to c emos around our school or cutters slicing thier wrist in class and evry1 has a weird sorta respect for them like they r afraid but most generaly theyre kewl w/ it and my mate um well most of them r emo but i have my friends who rly rly care and want me to stop cutting but other than tht they r kewl with it 9. Do you believe technology plays a big role in Emo’s lives? –Internet sites/cameras/ipods? Ipods, Zunes, Mp3 players yes anything else we all cud probally live w/ out i mean music is wat makes the world go around 10. What do you believe are the characteristics, features, aspects of the Emo culture for an individual to be called an Emo? just being yourself and not being afraid to express urself. emos look at the world from a different veiw and there fore are for the most part more creative and the look isnt nessisary id luv to have the look but my mom is kinda weird and is a hypocrit so yea

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 12 2010, 01:25 PM
Interesting stuff thanks for answering these :]
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 12 2010, 09:12 PM
no problem

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More