Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I can't save you, I can't take away your pain, I can't love you like she loves you, I can't make everything okay I'm Not A Hero, by Liars Hands

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

1eyeliner1
um.. hi Mar 19 2010, 11:15 PM
I guess if youre new youre suppose to post a forum... nehh well my name is paige and im 15 (gonna be 16 in june NEH hate summer birthdays -_-") anyways i just stumbled across this site when i was being bored so i thought wtf lets sign up! neh i suck at spelling btw .. eh idk what else to say lol my favorite color is blue ^^ and i like to talk to new people cuz people in my town are pretty lame lol (excluding my friends)

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 20 2010, 06:41 PM
Welcome Paige Im Courtney Nichole but you can call me Nikki. Im on the welcome commity (ya i know I spelt tht wrong) and Jk I dont think we have one of those here but we should... Matt can you add a welcome commity. ok seriously I was just kidding but welcome to our community our nest step is to build our own emo town. that wasnt a joke but seriously welcome
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 20 2010, 11:55 PM
welcome abroad ....
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2010, 11:02 AM
How did you stumble across the site? Searching for something on Google?
1eyeliner1
Mar 22 2010, 03:46 PM
i was trying to find something to do cuz i was bored lol XD so i just started googgling random stuff XD
Bones
Mar 23 2010, 11:49 AM
hey lol that is how i found this to wot a life i have lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More