Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Why was I chosen to be the victim. I am walking on earth dead because you chose me!!!!!!!!! My black tears will never go away! when I look at myself, I see the scars of you hurting me! Why. Was I CHOSEN?? MY BlaCk TEARS will never go away. Black Tears, by Zoee Hart (ZoeeZippper)

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Androgynous
Androgynous
Enter, Stage Right Mar 31 2010, 06:09 PM
I did originally have something written, but I wasn't aware I needed to "confirm" the sending, so I never actually posted it. Silly me. I have a sort of process before I join a community site like this. I basically creeper around first to see if topics that interest me are regular conversation--though this time I've put a bit of a rush order on my usual process. I joined in the first five minutes I saw this website so I could comment on the "feminine boys" post over in general discussion. Impulsive plz? Why yes, thank you. I suppose I'm expected to tell you a bit about myself. Well. I'm not actually emo. The other main reason for my joining this site--seeking it out in the first place, in fact--was so that I could get to know actual emo individuals. They're a bit of rare breed out here five miles to the right of the middle of nowhere, you see--actually, you could say they don't exist. The problem is that as a writer and an artist I have a wide variety of characters, a few of which are supposed to be emo--but I don't really know for sure if they are, because I don't know any emo individuals. I think I have the appearances down alright, but that's obviously not enough--after all, there's a lot more to people than appearances. So the plan is to creeper around, observe some conversations, maybe even acquaint myself with some members of your community. Sooo...any suggestions as to where I could start?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 02 2010, 06:46 AM
Your best bet might be to go to the forum homepage and comment/message some of the "Most recent active users"

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More