Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

As in the way that the sun spits in your face Our love is too big for us to break You've got me wishing for the stars and outer space I'm holding onto this life and love and for The possibility You and me Let me be Dark Days, by The Used

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
my schools fucked... but in a good way :D Apr 20 2010, 04:53 PM
u know how in most schools the emo kids are tormented and picked on, well im my school we are almost praised, the 'populaire' kids are not all that populaire. The emos get along with alomt every one in the school. but my one friend who is not emo gets mad at my other friend (her brother) every time he calls me emo cos i think she thinks `emo` is a bad or effensive thing. the only problem i have in my school is these kids in my art class that always say that im emo so i must cut cos all emos cut and then we get in a big argument over how not all emos cut, u don`t have to cut to be emo and u can be a cutter without being emo. but out of the 2 kids the one said that he doesn`t really think i cut he just says it to annoy me and that if i ever actually did he`d have to kick my ass (he`s a over protective jack-ass) any ways i was just wonderin if my school is the only one where the emos get along with basically the whole school or if theres other schools like mine.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Apr 20 2010, 09:54 PM
i wrote an intire message and this annyoing website wrote when i clicked post ECSR ERROR so i am not going to write anything again sorry...FFS
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Apr 21 2010, 03:28 AM
lmao sorry for that Nick! It happens to me often and I end up beating the hell out of my laptop! xD It really annoys me how I always have to explain to people that I'm emo but I do not cut myself [not all emos cut themselves], but they insist on nagging me because of it and preach me to stop being emo blah blah...etc I don't know much about the "emos getting along more.." kinda thing because I've always been the only emo around here...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 21 2010, 06:52 AM
Sorry Nick not heard of that before so will look into it. I think people are slowly becoming more accepting of emo's so I guess they will be able to get on with everyone at school better.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Apr 21 2010, 11:31 PM
its okay , hopefully it will get sort out..:]
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
May 01 2010, 07:02 PM
theres only one other emo in my school and we are both bi so peoples hate us
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 01 2010, 08:20 PM
Emos are actually well respected at my school but the way it is here is that they dont concider those people emo until they come out and say it then they are like Oh so You Cut. i've had tht happen to me several times... one of my "friends" actually called me a Fucking emo baby and said that i need to go slit my wrist and kill myself but ussually we all get allong

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More