Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You feel an emptiness inside, but it’s nothing you can’t hide. Just forget about it all. Forget about the hole beneath your skin swallowing the best of you with it. Don’t let them see you fall. The Stigma, by As It Is

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

chat room? Aug 13 2010, 08:39 PM
can you get a send button on the chat room so i can use it

Replies

dark-side-risenx
Aug 13 2010, 11:51 PM
When you've finished writing your message, just press enter :L
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2010, 05:12 AM
^Yep, but a button as well might be useful I guess.
Emoscope
Aug 16 2010, 02:14 AM
There is only one problem i have with the chat...I run a satellite connection so i have a very high latency rate. 1k+. I have issues with the chat updating itself, usually takes about 10 seconds for it to update, i have to click the chat history to look at what people say...I know this is just because of my crappy latency but is there a work around? I would also love to know how you made this chat! i am the process of building my own website and tips would be amazing! Thanks alot!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 16 2010, 12:38 PM
The chat is done using AJAX and PHP. It is basic and not made to cope with a massive amount of traffic. Even on faster connections you might get a slight pause when it refreshes. I get it sometimes myself. I hope to improve the chat in the future.
Emo Pictures - neck_cannon
neck_cannon
Aug 28 2010, 07:45 AM
The chat is one of the most interesting features on this site. Awesome. I hope you work out the kinks and make it work out well. Chatting with others in super fast real time is super neat.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More