Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She loves her sunglasses after dark And every single day her little life falls apart Gothic Girl, by The 69 Eyes

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Likes and dislikes of soEmo.co.uk Oct 20 2010, 12:54 PM
I welcome your positive and negative feedback on the site so it can be improved for everyone.

Replies

EMo_Cutie2
Oct 20 2010, 01:55 PM
we should be able to put backgrounds on our pages
Emo Pictures - EllieEpic
EllieEpic
Oct 22 2010, 12:37 PM
Yearh, it would be cool with layouts like on Myspace.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 22 2010, 01:23 PM
You use to be able to put backgrounds on but some profiles like with Myspace looked real messy and unreadable.
Emo Pictures - EllieEpic
EllieEpic
Oct 22 2010, 01:53 PM
Yearh ok.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 23 2010, 04:35 PM
You can of course make your profile pretty with pictures and different coloured text, etc..
Bones
Oct 25 2010, 08:03 AM
wud u really wont soemo 2 look like myspace (nope) i like how this site is different LIKES .not having backgrounds .matt (the main reason drip) .the forums nice to express your fellings without getting in a fight .how matt can be bothered to sort out a problem if there is one unlike most of them site maker thinggys that dont even log on. .the chance to meet new people that rrr cool (tingaling) DISLIKE .the fucking hate mail i mite as well start sending it to my self (but i like the way it makes u stronger) .ermmmm .i carnt find any dislikes .ahh yes it dosnt do your homework 4 u .matt never puts any new pics on (drip) just look how sexy my little size 4 fett look yummy
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 25 2010, 12:58 PM
Thanks Bones. I should add some new pics soon and I always try sort things out for people. Also every part of the site is FREE. Some similar sites I have been on charge you lots to message people!!
Bones
Oct 26 2010, 06:37 AM
hahaha yer they do. one more reason for the likes box but u shud charge people for deleting there acounts the times iv click on people and theyv "deleted shoking :0" hehe
Emo Pictures - xxrainydaysxx
xxrainydaysxx
Oct 26 2010, 09:54 AM
@Bones OH man, the free homework answers was a lie D:!
divinelove
Oct 26 2010, 12:16 PM
i think we should be able to change our display name 2 or 3 times:) other then that its pretty rockin :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 26 2010, 02:12 PM
Changing your display name is something that might be possible in the future. Another major change needs to happen before that.
Bones
Oct 28 2010, 02:48 AM
wot the major change???? but if people can change there display name more than once how r we gunna keep up whos whos and that will so not helpp if people kepp changing there pictures.
Emo Pictures - dihydrothunder
dihydrothunder
Oct 28 2010, 07:46 AM
ITS GOOD THOUGH MAYBE AN APP FOR IPHONE AND ANDROID PHONES WOULD BE GOOD
Emo Pictures - The_Devils_Angel
The_Devils_Angel
Oct 28 2010, 08:40 AM
likes: meeting new people and the fact it's free. and uploading lyrics :) i like the forum too, just a great chance to express feelings :) dislike: nothing inparticular, but maybe, instead of having full on layouts, maybe have 5-7 colour schemes you can choose from for your profile, just so it's a little bit more individual, instead of everyone's been red and black.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 28 2010, 01:24 PM
Thanks everyone and the whole layout might possibly change anyway. It's changed about 3/4 times since it first started.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More