Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Oh lord, I wait for death, and, yes, I have no fear. Devil's Island, by Megadeth

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
what we all love about soemo.co.uk Nov 09 2010, 01:31 PM
i dunno if anyone has written about this but what the hell ^____^ i love this site i have never chatted with so many nice and different emos before i looked this site on google ^___^ i love this site and the creator is so helpful and nice to ... i just wanna praise it because it's the best i love it and im kinda addicted to soemo now <3

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 09 2010, 01:51 PM
Awww thanks and remember if you have any suggestions to improve it for you just let me know.
FlamingBlackSkull
Nov 09 2010, 02:11 PM
I love this site too! I just found out about it this week, I just joined like...Yesterday, and it is hands down the best (emo-themed) site EVER.
dark-side-risenx
Nov 09 2010, 02:25 PM
Best site ever! <3 I think the forums are da schizznit. ^_^ On my first account I was always on the chat, but I got bored of it and now I never go on it anymore. :D
xxOneLastGoodnightxx
Nov 09 2010, 06:51 PM
oh wow..where to start! lol first off the ahmazinng people you get to meet and talk to on the sitee ^^..being able to post and read lyrics <3, the forums! xD i agree Paul, definatley the schizznit hahaa i like how in the "what is emo" section it talks about the many misconceptions about the term emo..and how it has the past, present and future about it. uhmm wow theres sooo much good that can be said about this site :D! and of course the awesome creator of the site ^^ bestest part :P lol i think everyone can agree that if matt didn't put so much effort into keeping up with the site and the people on it as well as participating in forum posts and so on that soemo..would be very different, wouldnt be the same. i think matt's involvement on the site is what makes it more special and sets it apart from alot of other "emo" or even music sites where the site creator doesnt seem to give a shit. this site altogether has great atmosphere, you can really feel the love on it not to sound corny haha im going to stop rambling on now :P
dark-side-risenx
Nov 10 2010, 11:00 AM
^ YaYa, I've loved and lost in this place. :D And yup, I feel ya on matt's commintment to the site aswell. :D
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Nov 10 2010, 12:55 PM
matt's commitment is so huge and his help to all people here is so great i really look up and admire him for that :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 10 2010, 02:00 PM
Thanks guys!! Also touching on a point above... The chat is a small newer part of the site compared to the forums. I do expect the chat to be a bigger part in the future though when it's improved.
Bones
Nov 11 2010, 07:33 AM
rrrr we alll <3 u matt xxx hehehe
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Nov 11 2010, 12:41 PM
i agree with the one above <3 x
xxOneLastGoodnightxx
Nov 11 2010, 01:49 PM
yupp i think everyone agrees with bones :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 14 2010, 06:41 AM
Cheered me up thanks :]
ChocolateBubbles
Jan 12 2011, 08:39 AM
I <3 this site, like I <3 my chocolate :> Nobody understood me, I thought I nobody did. But then I found you lot, and Idc if they call me a freak, because I know that we're all different, people just need to taste it to know what it feels like. You guys reassured me :> And gave me some kick-ass songs to listen to :> I like Matt because he talks with the users, and not just to the other staff :> x
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 12 2011, 10:01 AM
I like Matt because he talks with the users, and not just to the other staff :> x - Love on that quote <3x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 12 2011, 02:44 PM
Hehe yea if only if got so big I could actually employ staff :]
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 13 2011, 08:14 AM
u will get there Matt :D i know that u will be successful <3 x
ChocolateBubbles
Jan 15 2011, 02:11 AM
Agreed ^^ Matt you have more than 6000 members ;> your'll get there hawtty ;>
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 15 2011, 03:09 AM
haha werent u gay,choclit lover? Xd u r so flirting with matt? O_o jk haha :'D :P flirt with him as much as u want :] ! x
ChocolateBubbles
Jan 15 2011, 06:44 AM
No, I'm straight xD When I say I'm gay, I mean I'm so wierd ;P Thats how all my family talk ;P And I'm not flirting with Matt, I'm joking around, he's like old for me :> Not grandad old, but...I'm gonna stfu :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 15 2011, 07:02 AM
Yes shhh! Oh and it's nearly 8000 members!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 15 2011, 07:06 AM
I'm going to a link to the site in my comments on youtube videos! that's allowed right?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More