Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Empty inside.. I'm dying, I'm crying.. She makes me bad.. Betrays my head. So, by Static-X

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
I will not be on this site so much from now on Jan 11 2011, 01:27 PM
Yes thats actually true believe it or not :] I will be on here from time to time because of the job I have been given which will lead to both early mornings some days but mostly late evenings xD well to the point then because that I would not be able to be on here that much then well cant u people who has the time help matt out ok? :] u know how much time and effort he puts into this site and he like me has a lot to do and so little time so because that we all here r so loving here towards each other and because that we all love matt then we should help him if he asks for it :-) so well I love u people so much I truly does that u r all wonderful and beautiful in ur own ways <3 feel the love !

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 11 2011, 05:22 PM
all the best with your new job! Your beautiful and special too! From next week I won't be on that often either because of college O.o. Take care Karin :)
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 12 2011, 03:37 AM
awww.. thanks Stephen :] yeah good luck with ur time at college too! :) x
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 12 2011, 03:47 AM
I have exams this week so I won't be on very much this week either but after that i should be, and Karin you can't go!!!! :/
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 12 2011, 04:39 AM
thanks Karin * hugs nikki* there there everything will be alright*
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 12 2011, 06:09 AM
good luck Nikki and unfortunally i must be away from monday next week much O_o :D So Matt will be from now on the one u must turn to for aadvice and so on mostly and i will as i said be on here when i have the time <3 x

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More