Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

That I don't believe in love So don't get your hopes up darling Cause I don't believe in love anymore I used to believe in love But I got my hopes up darling So I don't believe in love anymore Darling, by SayWeCanFly

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
SITE ISSUES - Please Read! Jan 28 2011, 05:29 PM
The site is experiencing unexpected issues out of my control. No data has been lost. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. As if I'm not already stressed enough! Update 28th Jan 9pm GMT: Still quite a few things to sort out, but we should be fully functional again on the new server over the weekend :] Feel free to email info@soemo.co.uk for any issues. Once we're settled on the new server I have a few surprises for you guys :] Update 26th Jan 1am GMT: Files uploading onto new server then testing and finally update the nameservers. Missed the site at all? :] Update 24th Jan 11pm GMT: Server now purchased and currently being setup. Not looking forward to uploading all the files!! Update 24th Jan 8pm GMT: Hey guys don't worry I haven't forgotten about the site! Please bear with me while the site is moved to a more suitable home :] Update 23rd Jan 11pm GMT: +New registrations are disabled +Logging in will be disabled in the next hour +Everything is backed up and we are moving to a new server +I will let you know as soon as everything is sorted but it will most likely be 3 days until everything is back to normal Update 22nd Jan 5pm GMT: The site is running as normal besides part of the emo pictures section is disabled. The site will sadly be down for a little bit though when it moves to a new server. I will update you all soon when this will be. I really am trying my best to minimise any issues even though this site is just a personal project. Update 21st Jan 9pm GMT: You cannot login to your account All profiles and pictures are down The site is most likely going to move to a new dedicated server.

Replies

Emo Pictures - saschaxsacrifice
saschaxsacrifice
Jan 20 2011, 05:05 AM
Hopefully you figure out to get it back to normal. :D
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 20 2011, 05:34 AM
Oh well its ok, Matt :) I at least understand ur situation :] The site will be normal again when it will be that and that is just for everyone here to accept :) x
Croboi
Jan 20 2011, 06:34 AM
Any idea when it all will "blow over"??.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 20 2011, 04:05 PM
Hey everyone I'm afraid this was the calm before the storm so to speak. I will do everything I can to keep the site online though, but it may be down soon for a bit... :(
xxOneLastGoodnightxx
Jan 20 2011, 05:03 PM
awwwh no :*( thats really upsetting! hopefully it wont have to be down for too long thanks for your efforts to keep it up though, cant imagine if it was taken down permanately :(
Emo Pictures - Grrrrreg
Grrrrreg
Jan 20 2011, 05:29 PM
If there's nothing you can do, then there's nothing you can do. We'll all have to wait for it to sort itself out, but hopefully if it does go down, it won't be for too long.
Emo Pictures - Lunar_Elipse
Lunar_Elipse
Jan 20 2011, 08:08 PM
I hope everything works out but don't work yourself too hard or fret too much about it ok ^_^ we'll get by. Everything will work out
Emo Pictures - saschaxsacrifice
saschaxsacrifice
Jan 21 2011, 02:00 AM
awwww, the website is acting strange again. D:
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 21 2011, 05:22 AM
I would not be on here much today and i have not been so either.. but people CALM DOWN! ok?! Matt is surely doin the best he can to make this site up and he's just human :) think about that all he is surely really stressed out so have patience :) this site will as Greg just pointed out earlier be ok again when it will be ok again.. And if it will be put down for a while then it will be put down for a while and there's nothing we can do about it...:) so please people stop whining and be positive instead! :D x
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 21 2011, 05:58 AM
I wish you all the best in your efforts to fix this problem!
shadowangel01
Jan 21 2011, 09:49 AM
this all sucks big time! Any clue wen it ill be baqk normal?
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 23 2011, 02:55 PM
well then.. thanks for sharing that new information about the moving of servers and so on :) x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 23 2011, 03:28 PM
I'm trying to keep everyone updated the best I can.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 29 2011, 12:00 PM
Testing new server! We're back everyone!! :]
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 02 2011, 02:19 PM
Hey great to see a lot of you logging back in already!! Thanks again for your patience. Everything seems ok, besides the site loading a little slow at time. Hopefully things will settle and as ever I will continue to improve the site.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More