Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

it isn't worth my time a line's a dime a million times and I'm about to see all of them Bulimic, by The Used

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Brok3nANDProud
Brok3nANDProud
Religion forum? Feb 24 2011, 09:10 PM
A religion forum would be cool. Unless you dont want religion problems and all that then thats cool. But i do like learning about religions from cool people

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Feb 25 2011, 10:30 AM
I am not religious at all xD -_-" well i am interested in pagan and wicca thou but meeh religion is interesting in some ways but really bad in many ways too :] but i do love architechtures of some religious buildings like churches and cathedrals and etc :D But back to the point.. :P I think having a religion forum is kinda unnecessary on an emo site to be honest :) but i can be wrong thou lol x
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Feb 25 2011, 11:38 AM
Its a nice idea ^^ However i dont believe that many 'Emo's' are religious maybe thats a bit stereotypical but to be fair it could cause uneccessary arguments and rifts if people believe different things.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Feb 25 2011, 02:00 PM
Sounds interesting... I don't think anyone on here will do what people have done to me... As long as no one goes all radical and tries to force their beliefs on each other, it'd be pretty cool
FlamingBlackSkull
Feb 25 2011, 02:50 PM
I think it treads on unneccesary shakey territory, but perhaps it would be interesting. Who knows?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 25 2011, 06:06 PM
There have been some topics about religion, but not many. If there are quite a few more in the future I will consider it.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Feb 25 2011, 06:37 PM
It can be a touchy subject.. but I believe that the members of the site are quite capable of humanly discussing most topics; even religion! Also.. the site is full of persons with several different beliefs and those that have several opinions on religion...
OnyxAngel
Feb 25 2011, 07:23 PM
<-- Atheist! Lol. But yeah, we've debated about religion in the chatroom and it got pretty ugly. Some people were all for not believing in a higher power and others were sticking to their beliefs. We had to change topics quick before things went too far. I vote No for a religion forum. Sorry v.v
Emo Pictures - Brok3nANDProud
Brok3nANDProud
Feb 27 2011, 10:24 AM
I was just throwing it out their since there are bound to be people with interesting beliefs. I am just curious about this stuff really. But i agree about treading on shaky ground since a lot of people hold on tightly to their beliefs. Again, i was just throwing it out there ^_^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More