Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This is not What it is Only baby scars I need your love Like a boy needs his mother's side Second and Sebring, by Of Mice And Men

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Soemo:s facebook fanpage join now! Mar 13 2011, 09:16 AM
Well as surely many people here already knows is that i am admin for soemo:s facbook fanpage/fanclub and i and Matt would be really happy if u people who haven't joined it yet will join it now :D there aren't that many members on it yet :O. And that facebook page is mainly for promotion so u should all also keep making ur friends join the site <333 . And since i know that there are so many active members here that r surely active on facebook so then just follow the link: soEmo Facebook or simply search for : soemo.co.uk on facebook and join it :D and make ur friends join it too :D!. The facebook fanpage/fanclub needs to grow so that we emo people can show facebook and the world that the emo scene is just growing and getting bigger and bigger :] <3 x

Replies

dark-side-risenx
Mar 13 2011, 10:47 AM
Still got a couple of trolling accounts on facebook, might join on them. (I won't troll teh so emo page :P)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 13 2011, 11:01 AM
Thanks Karin :] Every little helps!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More