Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You're a nightmare that rip off the head im screetching to death crying for some help please...Is anybody here to rescue me well Im Blinded. Blinded, by Geneva Dye Red

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

FlamingBlackSkull
Profile Page Improvements? Mar 21 2011, 03:57 PM
This is probably a low-priority thing...But... I was just wondering...Adding more options to the 'Orientation' part of the profile would be lovely. Such as, oh... pansexual and asexual and adding perhaps to the gender box...Like genderqueer and neutrois. Because some people aren't just straight, bi, or gay. And some people don't fit into the gender binary. Anyways..It was just a thought. I realize there are very few people who fit into any of those categories, and therefore it hardly concerns many of you, but I think expanding those two areas would be nice. :D

Replies

dark-side-risenx
Mar 21 2011, 04:07 PM
I've always thought that would be kinda cool. :D There aren't a lot of people that aren't male/ female, bi, gay or straight, but I bet those few hermaphrodites/ asexuals/ pansexuals would sure apreciate it! I wonder if theres any CYBER LAWZ AND PROTOCOL against that, though. =O
FlamingBlackSkull
Mar 22 2011, 04:09 PM
Why would there be laws against it? Yeah, as someone who personally doesn't fit it makes me feel all...Left out. :(
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 22 2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the suggestion.
dark-side-risenx
Apr 01 2011, 09:53 AM
Well sometimes there are actual cyber laws/ protacol/ whatever for websites, such as the buttons having to change color/ have the text underlines/ whatever when the mouse hovers over them. For the most part I was joking though. :P
Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
Apr 01 2011, 05:59 PM
If you added transexual you would have to put male-female transexual and female-male transexual, otherwise I would just keep female.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 02 2011, 08:52 AM
There are accessibility rules for websites your right: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ I know and try to meet everything I can.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More