Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

i loved you, you made me, hate me, you gave me, hate see? it saved me and these tears are deadly. my black dahlia, by Hollywood Undead

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
One thing... Apr 13 2011, 04:41 PM
What's one thing you would change on this site if you could?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 13 2011, 04:43 PM
the design .. re-new it (: x
FlamingBlackSkull
Apr 13 2011, 06:34 PM
I would spruce up the design (even though it's pretty cool the way it is now, don't get me wrong) Or I'd just want that thing I suggested a while back. The whole gender/orientation thing. :)Everything else is pretty good already.
dark-side-risenx
Apr 14 2011, 02:42 AM
If you littered the site banner and other places with emo hentai girls, that would draw a few people in. Or atleast keep dark-side-risenx entertained! :D But for realz, I kinda agree with everyone on the design. This site has a cool design, but it is a little bit dated, I think a little makeover would be quite refreshing. But yeah, this is just if I have to think of one thing; this site would be hard to improve. :P
eMoKiDfrmNorWay
Apr 14 2011, 02:10 PM
What about the searching for users function or when your adding friends and all of that, it comes up a new page with yes or no, instead of a small popup.... and the band voting system, sometimes change, sometimes not... ;P not much i can come up with in the hurry, but im satisfied with this page, but what about more customization for our profile page, make it easier to make it how we want and with different layouts or themes you choose and such :P
Emo Pictures - IsItJustMee
IsItJustMee
Apr 15 2011, 03:28 PM
i would give it a like button and be able to like.. ermm style .. maybe.. your profile.. x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 15 2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks for your feedback. A new design is on the cards, but as you can understand it's a big job. When I get a few days off work I will look into it more. There already is a feature to search/browse members. We have a Facebook like button to the right (CLICK IT!), but might look into individual like buttons throughout the site.
Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
Apr 18 2011, 11:57 PM
Another redesign? Lol I can't recall how long ago you did this one Matt but I remember the old rusty kind of dark brown and black theme and I have to say I really loved it. Either way the only thing I can think of that would improve things around here is comment replies. I know a while back you sorted out picture comment reply's and that works great, but since people ask for very needed advice sometimes and for help with things in the forums, I think it would be really good to have the same sort of notification system for when people reply to a topic you started/reply after you in a topic. Other than that the site to me is pretty perfect. x x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 20 2011, 02:52 PM
Thanks that is very useful feedback :]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More