Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Why do you do this to me? You penetrate right through me Every time I wind up back at your door Back At Your Door, by Maroon 5

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
How do you browse the emo forums? Apr 25 2011, 04:15 PM
I have asked this before, but thought I'd get some more opinions to improve usability. How do you browse the forums exactly? I go through all the new topics/posts since my last visit, which is easy as I have full access to the actual database. Last posts are clearly shown in all sections and topics. However you would like an option/page to show all new posts since your last login? Oh and please remember to Logout when you leave the site.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 25 2011, 04:19 PM
i go through the topics i find interesting no matter if they r old or new and yeh do new changes if u want i dont mind that :) and i always log out lol x
dark-side-risenx
Apr 25 2011, 06:22 PM
Up until very resently I only ever looked at anything under. 'Latest emo forum topics' Or whatever you call the ones on the home page. :L Now I've tooken a greater interest and peek in every topic to see if theres some cool things I missed. I also click 'Forum Posts' on the account bar because.. well logic. :L Oh, and I can't say I've ever used the searchy wearchy malearchy barrr. :o
Emo Pictures - 8r0n70
8r0n70
Apr 27 2011, 04:11 AM
Usually browse by sections, and look for intersting topics and check by the ones I've posted in or that is interesting. Use the search function if there's any topic I can't find and that is something I'd like to read up on or ask questions about.
iSLITmyWRISTS
Apr 28 2011, 04:30 AM
I click the, "Emo Forums" button at the top a LOT. lol

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More