Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We could be perfect one last night And die like star-crossed lovers when we fight Our Lady Of Sorrows, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

EyesXxLikeXxDimonds
What Can I Do? Apr 30 2011, 10:33 PM
So I seriously love this site. I came upon it by complete accident and I'm so happy that I did. I have meet so many amazing people and really have never felt closer to a group of people in my life. Matt you have done an amazing service to every member on this site. The dedication and love for this site by it admin and members is what makes this site so special. So what can I do to give back to this site after it has given so much to me?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXChubbyBunnyXx
xXChubbyBunnyXx
Apr 30 2011, 10:41 PM
I just joined this site today, but already, I agree.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
May 01 2011, 08:55 AM
Ohai there ChubbyBunny ^^ and I agree! Matt, you're awesomely epicly greater than Frosties, and Frosties, well they're GRRRRRREAT! Ps I'm not actually comparing you to a breakfast cereal, you're too awesome for that xD
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
May 01 2011, 09:48 AM
I feel the same, I can post some thought I'm confused on and find new music with people who really understand the lifestyle/scene/culture, what ever you'd like to call it. The feed back is never rude, it's neutral and understanding =D I'd love to help out with the site.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 01 2011, 10:34 AM
Thanks EyesXxLikeXxDimonds and others... The main way you can help out is by promoting the site. Mentioning the link on your other site profiles (Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc) and any emo related site really. Also we have banners you can use. We don't actually need anymore mods/admin at the moment though.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 01 2011, 10:36 AM
Adding to this another way to help is make your own banner and it'll be put onto our banners page.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More