Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The moon is shining bright, the mood is feeling right. I'll kiss you on you neck people will stare but we don't care. Damn Regrets, by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
hey mattt May 01 2011, 05:22 AM
how do i get a youtube video onto my profile page?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 01 2011, 10:41 AM
Click "View Coding" under the profile section you want the video and just enter the embed coding from YouTube in the box. If you need any help just let me know.
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
May 01 2011, 05:54 PM
hey dude, thats not workin out for me. i got the embed code here <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ulAcNwoKpPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> but when i paste it in the "update profile" it seems to dissappear cause when i go back into edit profile the code is gone D:
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 02 2011, 01:56 PM
Are you definitely clicking the View Coding before you paste the code in the box. I have YouTube vids on my profile and so do other people. However it's possible the latest YouTube embed coding isn't allowed due to the security measures I put in place for iframes. I'll test it now.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 02 2011, 02:09 PM
Please tick the option to use the old YouTube embed coding for now. It's likely the edit profile section will be altered to the use an extended version of the custom system I developed when adding content in other areas of the site.
ninjasrule376
May 03 2011, 01:07 PM
nerdy talk that makes no sense to me at all..it has worked for me in the past though when i wanted to put a vid from youtube on my profile
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
May 04 2011, 06:30 PM
i used the old embed code and it worked :) thanks matt. now you can go and check it out on my profile ;) that is if you like australian death metal
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 05 2011, 12:29 PM
Sounds good to me!
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
May 05 2011, 05:16 PM
ahaha your gonna hate me! i tried to change my password but i cant! so now i have to reset it every time i try :O whats up with that?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 06 2011, 02:39 PM
Seems fine to me. I just changed mine..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More