Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I see the tragedy It comes to me In bloody broken dreams I couldnt live like this you died, thats what I took for granted I live for you (I'll die for you) tears of ashes, by Dear Whoever

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EllieEpic
EllieEpic
London emo clothing. May 02 2011, 12:42 PM
Hey. I'm going to visit London in a few days, and I just want to know if you know any emo/scene shops? : D Something that's a bit colorful maybe, hehe. Omg, looking so much forward to it. <3

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
May 02 2011, 01:26 PM
I hear that the Blue Banana is an emo/scene shop that is based in London. Take a look online at their stuff :)
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
May 02 2011, 01:28 PM
CAMDEN MARKET!!! And there's a couple of Punkyfish shops in Camden too, check them out ;) Also, in Covent Garden, there's the OFFICIAL DAVID & GOLIATH SHOP!! Which is worth a visit just for the shop itself, let alone the clothes (you'll see what I mean if you go ;) ) Ohh, and when I went to Soho, there was this gorgeous shop there which had vinyl records all over the floor and ceilings, and dolls and toy cars everywhere, it was amazing! I can't remember what it was called though :( but they had some gorgeous clothes there too :D I don't know anywhere else though I'm afraid :( I don't actually live there, I just like visiting xD
DizzyDotRocks
May 02 2011, 01:29 PM
Blue Banana doesn't actually have a shop in London...
Emo Pictures - EllieEpic
EllieEpic
May 02 2011, 01:45 PM
Thank uuuuu. : D Yay.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
May 02 2011, 02:05 PM
Isnt there a drop dead shop in london ? IF there is that would be gurdddd :]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 02 2011, 02:21 PM
No Blue Banana in London :O I highly recommend all the places in Camden anyway as you will get everything you can get from Blue Banana and possibly cheaper.
DizzyDotRocks
May 03 2011, 09:06 AM
There is indeed a Drop Dead shop in London... though I've never been there myself xD ^ Agreed, Camden has EVERYTHING awesome :D
Emo Pictures - EllieEpic
EllieEpic
May 03 2011, 09:48 AM
Sounds awesome. : D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More