Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I cant wait to see your brilliant face light up the room around the pillowcase. She said Can you come over to my LA place, i got something to tell you & it just cant wait When i showed up you held the door in tears. One Hundred Sleepless Nights, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Zoe-RAWrxxx
Can't update :( May 30 2011, 02:34 PM
Okk so every time I try to change my info and like add music or whatever I'll finish and hit 'Update Profile' . But then it logs me off and NOTHING has been saved . Any one else having the same problem ? And Matt do you now why ? xxx

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 30 2011, 02:40 PM
Heya nothing has changed recently on the edit profile section. I just updated mine fine and have noticed lots update their's today. I suggest logging out, closing your web browser and even maybe clearing your cookies (yummy).
Zoe-RAWrxxx
May 30 2011, 02:48 PM
Clearing my cookies ??? xxx
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 30 2011, 04:19 PM
Do you know what web browser you have? Go to the following site and enter your name, your email and info@soemo.co.uk under the recipients email: http://supportdetails.com/ It'll just let me know a few things about your computer system. No personal information is sent so don't worry. I use the site at work sometimes.
Zoe-RAWrxxx
May 30 2011, 05:42 PM
Too much work . Lolx I'll do it tomorrow . Thanks Matt . :3 xxx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More