Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

... We've got rhe right to chose it. there ain't no way we'll lose it. This is our life. This is our song. We're not gonna take it. No we're not gonna take it. We're not gonna take it anymore. We're Not Gonna Take It, by Twisted Sister

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
T-Shirt Design Contest with RAWR Clothing! Jul 02 2011, 06:46 AM
You design a t-shirt for soEmo.co.uk and it gets made by RAWR – Emo & Alternative Clothing. You would get a free one of course :) There are loads of talented artists here it seems so please get thinking :) End date: August 31st 2011 Interested so far: 1.Vicereine 2.Halloweenonchristmas 3.ninjasrule376 4.xSUICIDEBLOODx 5.xRoseFallx 6.AndyTheBadman 7.JojoCupcakeKillerrxD Please send your entries to info@soemo.co.uk ASAP or post them here The friendly staff at RAWR Clothing have mentioned the following details regarding this great contest: "Limitations of the design would be we cant do anything near the edges of the shirt or that crosses over. We'd typically like to keep it to 1 design per shirt as sleeves/back and front increase the costs. If someone is happy drawing something it needs to be 3000x3000 pixels at 300dpi in RGB. A layered file would be best for us to allow minor edits to make sure it came out as best as possible but a png file would be suitable too. If someone is not talented at drawing we'll take their idea and make it. We'll see what feedback you get on the forums and take it from there." soEmo.co.uk only requirements are that you include "soEmo.co.uk" in your design. We are fine with the following variations: soEmo.co.uk soEMO.co.uk SOEMO.CO.UK www.soEmo.co.uk www.soEMO.co.uk WWW.SOEMO.CO.UK The font we use is called "Grahic Attitude", but you do not have to use it if it doesn't work with your design. *Update from RAWR Clothing* "The contest is open world wide. The winner will receive a t-shirt of their choice featuring their design, no substitutions or cash alternatives. The winning design may not be submitted or made available for sale to any company other than Carbon Clothing. Please keep this in mind when submitting your designs. If you are not comfortable with giving us the rights to your design please do not submit your design. Rawr Clothing will take ownership of the winning design and refrain the right to edit the design as we wish and retain all royalties from future sales. The winner will receive their prize within 90 days of the competition ending."

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 02 2011, 06:50 AM
woooooooo i am gonna work on my entry right away :] x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2011, 09:18 AM
Awesome!! Some more terms and conditions will be coming soon, but don't let that put you off :)
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 02 2011, 09:24 AM
naaaaaah :D no worries :P x
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jul 02 2011, 11:01 AM
This. Looks. Awesome. :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2011, 06:30 PM
^Are you interested? :p
Rawrclothing
Jul 03 2011, 06:37 AM
Hey everyone. We are RAWR clothing and we want you to submit your designs and ideas for a chance to win! Are you an artist? Get creating and submit a picture of your idea with the chance to get it turned into an actual shirt! Can't draw to save your life? Don't worry. Just tell us what you think should be on a shirt and if you win we'll make it for you. Your design can be as simple of complex as you want. Maybe you have the perfect phrase for a shirt or an awesome emo punk heart design. Submit it and you may win! Here's some of our shirt designs currently for sale to give you some ideas to get you started. So come in, submit your ideas and good luck! Why not check out rawrclothing.com for tonnes of alternative clothing and accessories as well as ideas for your design entrys. RAWR Clothing Contest Get the chance to tell your friends that you're winning T-Shirt is for sale at RAWR Clothing. How many people get to say that!?
ninjasrule376
Jul 03 2011, 10:30 AM
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g343/ninjasrule376/?action=view&current=shirtdesign1.jpg
xRoseFallx
Jul 04 2011, 10:26 AM
i LOVE you!! this is amazing :D :D :D :P :)
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jul 04 2011, 11:25 AM
Why yes, yes I am interested :P
Emo Pictures - x_toXicbiohaZard_x
x_toXicbiohaZard_x
Jul 05 2011, 11:48 AM
interested :D!
xRoseFallx
Jul 05 2011, 12:25 PM
my initial idea ( no pinching ;P ) just an initial idea any good?? no stealing it :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 05 2011, 02:44 PM
Sure that is fine. Come on people I have seen some amazing drawings before on here. I wanna wear it :)
AllyAnxiety
Jul 09 2011, 12:50 PM
I'd be interested in doing it !
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 10 2011, 08:01 AM
^Thanks for your email with your design :)
Rawrclothing
Jul 18 2011, 02:48 AM
Has everyone forgotten about this? You don't have to be talented to come up with a design. Just post a reply here of what you want to see on a t-shirt. It takes 2 seconds to post and for that you could win your very own custom t-shirt design! If you can't draw, just tell us in detail of what you'd put on a shirt. It could be just a few words Eg. 'I love to rock out!' or could be a description of a graphic. So get posting for a chance to win your very own free t-shirt!
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 18 2011, 07:48 AM
I'll see what I can do but no guarentees
MonkeyButt
Jul 18 2011, 08:11 AM
Yaay! awesome!:D I'll work on my design as soon as possible!:D Love the I'm A Virgin T-Shirt design x]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More