Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So depressed, so empty! One very hopeless! Searching for death! Bitte Tötet Mich!, by Carach Angren

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

OnyxAngel
Emo Lyrics <33 Jul 05 2011, 09:24 AM
The Emo Lyrics section of the website needs some tuning up? The character max is 255 words, or something like that. And that's way too small D: Some songs have good parts that are too long to try and fit into 255 characters without talking text(which I hate!) And some of the songs aren't even what you'd consider Emo...Like Leona Lewis, Kelly Clarkson...I like them, just wouldn't consider them Emo. And it needs its own button up there at the top too. Okay, I'm done ranting xP

Replies

Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 05 2011, 09:37 AM
I have to say that I agree D: lol xD
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 05 2011, 09:53 AM
well i was the one who put in kell clarkson lyrics and it is the lyrics that matters not their music style >:3 x
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 05 2011, 09:55 AM
Thats true, it is about the lyrics. But as far as how many characters you can put in it, I agree
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 05 2011, 10:01 AM
^ yeha i agree with both u and Janice on how long the lyrics should be :) x
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 05 2011, 10:15 AM
This calls for an offering to the Almighty Matt :O *kills a cow as an offering* Oh Almighty Matt, will you change how long the lyrics will be???
OnyxAngel
Jul 05 2011, 02:10 PM
Oooh, okay. Haha. Yeah, the lyrics are good and I do like Kelly C but it just didn't seem like something you'd find on an Emo website? Haha. No offense. Yush, but Matt's always busy D: So, we'll just have to take a number and wait xD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 05 2011, 03:06 PM
Right your going to think I have an answer to everything but... xD This has actually been asked before and the lyrics section on here is just meant to be a small section of the site. The snippet of lyrics need to fit in the right hand column neatly as well. There are other massive sites dedicated to just song lyrics. I know it might be pain trying to fit your lyrics in the character limit, but I'm afraid it's staying for now. A complete new site layout will be done in the future though and it might change my mind. Also the bands do not have to necessarily be emo in the lyrics section as long as the lyrics are somewhat emo. I'm not going to go into what emo is here though as that is a massive debate we've had many times before. Some lyrics are removed though if I feel they are inappropriate.
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 05 2011, 07:11 PM
Awwwwwwh okayy that's understandable
OnyxAngel
Jul 06 2011, 05:56 PM
Haha, Ok. I'll have to settle then xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More