Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

you wrapped your hands tight around this heart and squeezed it full of pain With this knife, by Smile Empty Soul

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - NeverShoutAimee
NeverShoutAimee
theme song ideas? Jul 14 2011, 10:46 PM
my idea is paramore-we are broken

Replies

OnyxAngel
Aug 04 2011, 10:27 AM
Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. The best anthem song.
MonkeyButt
Aug 05 2011, 04:33 AM
Mama - My Chemical Romance Near the end it sounds like a real anthem ^-^ But yeah, Welcome To The Black Parade, jellywaffle [; xx
OnyxAngel
Aug 05 2011, 08:05 AM
Lmao xD Jellywaffle? That made me -----> LOL (:
MonkeyButt
Aug 05 2011, 09:25 AM
LOOL, whaaa?xD It sounds...rainbow-fab!;L xx
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Aug 05 2011, 12:21 PM
OnyxAngel I was thinking the same exact song!!!!!!
OnyxAngel
Aug 06 2011, 03:36 PM
Yay, Jojo agrees with me :D
ninjasrule376
Aug 07 2011, 06:11 PM
A better Defense by Moneta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYKJKBDDKRg Lyrics: Now you want to make amends (pay for mistakes you make over and over again) Are you gonna beg me? ('cause you only tear me up inside) Now you want to be my friend (but i can't go back without a better defense) You intoxicate me (but you have to understand that) I won't wait forever, I won't wait Look what you have become You must make your parents oh so proud A shell of what I've loved You're nothing but dead to me now This chapter starts again (we try our best to stay away from the past) We both know the ending (still it doesn't open up our eyes) We can't stay our hands (we convince ourselves that we are different this time) Breaks not worth mending (still we have to understand that) We can't say forever We can't stay Look what you have become You must make your parents oh so proud A shell of what I've loved You're nothing but dead to me now and these decisions, these body rhythms, your memory's still burned into these arms you used to fill and this surrender's so far from tender I can't wait to... Look what you have become You must make your parents oh so proud A shell of what I've loved You're nothing but dead to me now Look what you have become You must make your parents oh so proud A shell of what I've loved You're nothing but dead to me now nothing but dead (dead!) to me now
Voltaire
Aug 07 2011, 07:45 PM
Why Don't Bees Go To Heaven? AKA The Rational Anthem (trollface)
ScReAm_4_FoRgIvEnEsS
Aug 07 2011, 08:23 PM
heretic anthem
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2011, 01:52 PM
Escape The Fate - This War is Ours (The Guillotine 2)
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 15 2011, 12:12 AM
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 15 2011, 12:33 AM
Honestly I'd have to agree with Karin on this one, though Welcome to the black parade is a close second
Emo Pictures - NeverShoutAimee
NeverShoutAimee
Oct 06 2011, 10:49 AM
Fallen Angels by BvB Lyrics: Bored to death in heaven and down alone in hell we only want to be ourselves
XxDestainyMassacrexX
Oct 06 2011, 03:35 PM
Mine and my friends are... Get Crazy- LMFAO Shots- LMFAO Down on me- 50 cent and Jeremih How to love- Lil Wayne Yeahhhh. We're different >.>

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More