Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I was to blind to see that, you were to deaf to hear me. And just know if I could go back, this would all be different The Victim, by Memphis Mayfire

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Notifications :S Jul 20 2011, 05:57 AM
All my notifications have disappeared. I got an email saying I had a new friend request and a picture comment but I've just signed on and all of my notifications are at 0. Help?

Replies

MonkeyButt
Jul 20 2011, 08:32 AM
Somebody could've posted the comment but then deleted it, idk about the friend request...>_<
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 20 2011, 08:59 AM
Hi just checked and these notifications were from users that have been deleted x
Voltaire
Jul 20 2011, 09:56 AM
They also dissapear if you sign out while you got them and sin in later, i usually don't sign out >.<
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 22 2011, 03:19 PM
I just posted the following on another topic: The server has to automatically log you out after a certain amount of time of inactivity. People can get confused by the notification system, but I just need to explain it again really with an example... I login and have 10 notifications since my last login... I get 5 new notifications while I am am logged in so the counter says 15... I logout and the counter is reset to 0... I get 5 notifications while I am logged out... I login again and it shows 5 notifications...etc
Emo Pictures - xXEmoXBearXx
xXEmoXBearXx
Nov 15 2011, 04:15 PM
but notifications dont reset to zero, the number just stays the same
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 15 2011, 04:30 PM
Please be sure to logout once you have finished on the site and things will work properly. If not your account will be checked.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Nov 16 2011, 06:18 PM
My notifications like never start back at zero... even when I do log out. Well, it will every so often but NOT very often at all. Right now I'm at 200. And before last week I hadn't been on in a couple months
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Nov 16 2011, 06:26 PM
Oh hey! Never mind I fixed it :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 17 2011, 05:27 PM
Good to hear and I see your on over 1000 posts now :)
xToxic_Pandax
Nov 18 2011, 08:49 AM
err i have th opposite problem my notifiactions wont disappear, i have friends which ive added but they dont go away, and profile comments ive replied to but theyre still there ive tried getting rid of them but im just confused now theyre still there after like last month :/
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2011, 02:26 PM
As mentioned above please make sure you logout when you are finished on the site :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More