Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I wasted all of my love on you, don't try to rewind, I've made up my mind, I'm over you, I have tasted so many tears for you, come look in my eyes, this is no disguise, I'm over you Wasted, by Cinema Bizarre

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Halloweenonchristmas
this needs to be a rule, in my opinion Aug 12 2011, 01:56 PM
I feel like it needs to be a rule not to take the issues of being banned onto the forums. its creating unwanted drama and stress. If you have a problem you need to discuss, keep it between those who were acctually a part of it, otherwise you are pretty much just spaming the forum everytime someone on the site isnt nice to you. PS: this wasnt directed at anyone in general it was just a general problem thats becoming more frequent on this site.

Replies

dark-side-risenx
Aug 12 2011, 02:15 PM
/signed. XD I would suggest a conflict forum, but that just doesn't seem very SoEmo, if you know what I mean. :P
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Aug 12 2011, 03:28 PM
All this stuff is just unnecessary bs, its obvious almost everyone hates nick, matt should just demote him, and let everyone get on with their lives. I mean if GEF is telling the truth, which i personally think he is, nick prevented him from taking proof photos...And he's not the only mod that is abusive of his powers.. The chat is a plague.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Aug 13 2011, 03:04 AM
Agreed ! im so sick of it that i dont use the chat anymore right now coz its just drama drama drama and then its brought into the forums just gives me a bloomin headache >.<
MikeD_UK
Aug 13 2011, 08:29 AM
Hi there everyone. I totally agree that anything bad that has happened on chat should not be bought onto these forums. It should go elsewhere! I have noticed as of today Nick's profile has been deactivated. Wether he deacivated it himself or whatever happened.. it has happened. Can we now please put these problems behind us and move on.
OnyxAngel
Aug 13 2011, 09:28 AM
Go Mike! But nah, it wasn't ALL just about Nick vs. Banned Chatters. Some of the drama remains between the users. So, yes, we shouldn't bring our personal issues against someone else to the Forums. It's going to tear the site apart and that's not how the SoEmo family should be <3333
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 15 2011, 12:36 AM
agreed (:
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Aug 15 2011, 03:55 PM
SHARE THE LOVE PEOPLE !
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Aug 16 2011, 02:05 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Agreed :) *hugs everyone* :D
Emo Pictures - xxBlakexxBobcatxx
xxBlakexxBobcatxx
Aug 16 2011, 03:35 PM
*huggles to EVERYONE!!!* XD
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 18 2011, 08:28 AM
*hugs everyone* :D x
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Oct 16 2011, 01:12 PM
Bump... for all posting about the chat in forum to read...
IvyGrowsGreen
Oct 16 2011, 02:01 PM
i need to pee v.v
Bones
Oct 17 2011, 08:06 AM
rules if we start making rules it's gunna b f*ing shit i mean who listens to them anyway.wot happend to rules r there to b broken? i like to get in on the goss of wots been happening so it's no real biggy people.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Oct 18 2011, 06:34 PM
it kind of is... I mean I get what you're saying, but it also clutters the forums quite a bit...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More