Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm sorry I can't be perfect Now it's just too late and We can't go back I'm sorry I can't be perfect Perfect, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

RavenEd1
Mod Team Aug 24 2011, 03:47 PM
As far as I know, Matt is in charge and other than that, we have chat mods. My idea/suggestion is that Matt appoint a "mod team" to help carry the burden of making a board run smoothly. Matt could have one person per Section (One for music, one for fashion, one for poems etc) and have them help to encourage discussion, keep flame wars down etc. This way, each section gets more personal attention and allows Matt a bit more time to work on whatever he needs to. They could also "sticky" certain threads with FAQ's, helpful links etc. Each one would have to be inclined toward their section, so they give it the proper care. For Instance, a music mod could help highlight new bands once a week or so, make suggestions to newbies etc. This would also make it easier on Matt so that his inbox does not get flooded. A person with a question could go to a specific member for that issue. Just a thought..

Replies

MikeD_UK
Aug 28 2011, 03:25 PM
Yes that is correct. Most people do have lives and we have to do things for a living (work, get payed, sort evening tea and cleanup etc...) so we cannot be around on here 24/7. I do agree that a few other people that have been mentioned will be good to be moderators.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Aug 28 2011, 04:07 PM
I agree about Karin, Janeice, and Gery :D
OnyxAngel
Aug 28 2011, 04:27 PM
Janiece <-- -.- *Gets depressed about people spelling name wrong all the time* Haha, but seriously it's okay :) I'm sticking with the people I mentioned before. Mike, it's okay that you guys have jobs and other things to tend to. You can check in whenever it's convenient for you :)
RavenEd1
Aug 28 2011, 04:32 PM
As I mentioned before, I would not mind helping with the poem section
OnyxAngel
Aug 28 2011, 08:00 PM
I take back what I said about Frantiq. He can suck it.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Aug 29 2011, 04:04 AM
I think we should do like a secret vote or something to prevent jealousy and bitching and what not and i think that maybe people who have been here a while should be considered more or people who matt personally trusts
RavenEd1
Aug 29 2011, 12:05 PM
But what of people like myself, would feel they would do a good job but are not well known here?
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 29 2011, 03:19 PM
so we've decided that chat mods will be different people than forum mods?
RavenEd1
Aug 29 2011, 03:32 PM
I would say so
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Aug 29 2011, 07:43 PM
okay, that makes sense, but I had to clarify.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More