Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

With bloodshot eyes I watch you sleeping. The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading- Would she hear me, if I called her name? Would she hold me, if she knew my shame? Tears Don't Fall, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
In a relationship with... Sep 12 2011, 03:30 PM
Now you can state who you are in a relationship with on your profile. This only refers to members on soEmo.co.uk and you can select them in "Edit Profile". It will automatically recognise your friends as you start typing the first letter (Google style - using jQuery Autocomplete...) You can of course change and remove whoever you are in a relationship with. Plus it's of course optional. Please note this is visible on your profile to everyone. If enough users want I will set it so only members can view this information. However I do not want to have a crazy ass privacy system!

Replies

Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Sep 12 2011, 04:08 PM
Awesome :D
nezzyneon
Sep 12 2011, 04:39 PM
this is so cool :D great idea matt...got to give you credit on a job well done once again ^_^.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Sep 12 2011, 06:27 PM
Yays (:
dark-side-risenx
Sep 13 2011, 09:14 AM
Sexy feature, nice job! :D Worth noting this was xxx_Rawr_xxx's idea, though. :P
MonkeyButt
Sep 13 2011, 12:57 PM
Awesome!:D Bit like Facebook then. But nether the less, still a great feature!:D
JCGenocideofNormal
Jan 02 2012, 09:56 PM
Ugh this is driving me crazy, this feature has an extreme breakage.. My ex..Deleted her account and now I can't remove it and I can't update my profile at all without it saying.. "This person does not exist, if you are in a relationship with someone they have to be on here"
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 03 2012, 04:42 PM
^fixed sorry about that
JCGenocideofNormal
Jan 04 2012, 02:25 AM
Awesome, thanks matt :D Thats been drivin me nuts lol
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks for pointing it out :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More