Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don’t want to be alone anymore This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it die Anxiety still swallows my chest and lead consumes my lungs Everyday the gun meets my mouth But I’ve never been one to get the job done Ugly, by Villains (Now: Yuth Forever)

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

OnyxAngel
What Do You Do For Fun? :D Sep 14 2011, 08:28 PM
The title says it all. I want to see what other people on here do for fun :D I'll read each and every comment, I promise :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - SEB_olsson
SEB_olsson
Jan 01 2012, 07:37 AM
i skate
Emo Pictures - mybloodybride
mybloodybride
Jan 01 2012, 04:50 PM
I listen to music, play bass and guitar, write, and hang out with my friends.
Emo Pictures - LeeAhhRawR
LeeAhhRawR
Jan 03 2012, 04:43 PM
Listen to music, get drunk, go to gigs, get high, play bass, hang out with mates, watch tv, go parties. You know the usual shit :P
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Jan 04 2012, 06:40 PM
<- Fucking huggeee assss video game nerd XD
Emo Pictures - ChickenNoodles
ChickenNoodles
Jan 05 2012, 04:47 AM
I'm a huge snack cooking lover. Nachos, Ice-cream tacos, Salsa dip, Sour cream&Dill pancakes.. Then I go potato on my bed&watch some funny chizz on TV. Camp on the laptop for couple of hours, I used to go for walks & do photography until' my Nikon's display screen decided to give up, Listen to some music, Read magazines, Draw, Write, Make SM signs, Enter whatever contests, Go to gigs, Go Ice-skating, Blob around the Ruse Mall & go try on a bunch of clothes in the changing rooms of JC Walkini or Kenvelo, Vist The Dark, Turn on The Voice or Popcore {unless Popcore's shizz music artists come on-.-} & dance like a chicken, I usually start studying between 3PM & 4'30PM aswell, Cuddle my cat like a baby; That's pretty much all of it;]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More