Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What doesn't kill you makes you wish you were dead. Got a hole in my soul, growing deeper and deeper. Drown, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

rawrski
Chat doesn't load for me..? Nov 22 2011, 05:45 PM
Hey everyone, Ive only been here a short while but so far I've had no problems with the chat feature up until today. When i go onto the chat page, i can see everything BUT the actual chat box. What I can see is just a white background where the chat box would be and i can see the rooms indicated "hangout" and "help and advice". Also it says "Chat loading... Please wait" but it just stays like this, nothing happens when i refresh the page either. I have tried deleting my cookies and clearing the cache, amongst flushing dns and renewing but for a different reason not sure if at all relevant. Anyone have this problem? I'm pretty sure it's just me :/ Thanks guys x

Replies

OnyxAngel
Nov 23 2011, 10:44 AM
I've only had this problem once, but the chat came up when I refreshed the page...
xToxic_Pandax
Nov 23 2011, 12:39 PM
If I try to get off chat it completely freezes my laptop. It's really annoying. :/
MikeD_UK
Nov 23 2011, 04:15 PM
Hi everyone. I've had this problem a few weeks ago + other american hosted sites and found it was an ISP problem. This problem stopped a week later (yes.. a week later). If the chat doesn't load then you will need to reload the website page. Click on REFRESH button on the browser or press the F5 button. Update your JAVA software by visiting www.java.com . Try using a different browser i.e Mozilla Firefox www.mozilla.com or Google Chrome www.google.co.uk/chrome
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2011, 04:23 PM
Failing that I will flush the cache system on the actual website.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More