Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Youre such a sucker for a sweet talker, And will you tell all your friends youve got your gun to my head This all was only wishful thinkin Cute Without The E, by Taking Back Sunday

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Moshing at Gigs? Dec 19 2011, 03:01 PM
Do you do it? If you don't what do you think of people that do?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Dec 19 2011, 04:32 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I went once with friends to a rise against concert and two of them got their asses beat in the mosh pit >.>
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 20 2011, 12:07 AM
I don't do it lol but well i don't mind it as long as people that r doing it arent hurting anyone by doing it x
Emo Pictures - hugs
hugs
Dec 20 2011, 07:17 AM
I don't mind it, I think it'd be boring if everyone was just stood there, but it's annoying when people get a little too exited and then my shoes come off and I cant find them :L
ninjasrule376
Dec 20 2011, 07:49 AM
I'v only been to two shows. One was at a venue with seats so we couldn't mosh, but I did mosh at the other one. It was actually my first concert, and I didn't really wanna mosh because I know a few people who have gotten seriously hurt. So I wasn't planning on moshing, but my friend and I were kinda pushed in. It was while Sick Puppies were playing and I ended up getting hit in the nose and bleeding and getting kicked in the side of the head by a crowd surfer, but then I ended up being pushed up to front rows so that was kinda fun. Moral of the story is don't mosh unless you don't mind getting hurt.
LoversLoveLiarsLie
Dec 20 2011, 08:16 AM
O M G Mosh pit ♥ I just love it!! last saturday I went to a gig...after all the mosh pit I couldn't move my body..and I still can't xD....but I just love it!!!!!^-^ ♥
Emo Pictures - Korruption
Korruption
Dec 23 2011, 10:13 AM
I usually don't, because I like taking pictures.
Heimdallr
Dec 24 2011, 10:31 AM
You can still take pictures from the mosh pit I certainly do. And when it comes to moshing I do it properly, shirt off, covered in sweet and beer, running around slamming into people and fighting. None of that silly arm flailing dancing for me.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jan 07 2012, 03:43 PM
I don't But I think it looks like fun xD
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 07 2012, 05:14 PM
Never been to a concert... but I've always wanted to mosh...
Bones
Jan 08 2012, 03:53 AM
NO NO AND NO im not that stupid!!!!!!
Emo Pictures - AttackAttacker
AttackAttacker
Dec 06 2012, 01:18 PM
Forsure! I'm a metalhead all the way. Moshing is one of my favourite activities >:)
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Dec 06 2012, 06:43 PM
i love it at small shows ill do it all night! but not a big ass crowded shows cuz lets face it im 5'1 and i get the shit beat out of me by dudes 3 times my size its just not safe if i was a 6 foot tall big dude witout a doubt. i got stuck in a huge ass mosh pit at warped tour when it was like 100 degrees and got the shit beat out of till i puked sooo yeah i dont fuck wit big ass crowded moshpits any more lol.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
May 31 2013, 01:32 PM
I've done it at small gigs and enjoyed it .. but larger gigs i've seen it get out of hand so avoided the pit i guess it depends on whether it's done responsibly or whether someone chooses to ruin it by being stupid for everyone
Emo Pictures - -FiFi-
-FiFi-
May 31 2013, 02:56 PM
I don';t do it for i'm not exactly a violent person and it just isn't my cup of tea. But it's up to whoever if they get enjoyment from it. There is some though where it just ends up ruining it for me as i am having to put my attention to the pit and the people in it then head banging and listening/watching the band.
Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
Jun 01 2013, 09:14 AM
I mosh its awesome It be pointless to go If yoeur just going to stand there..
NotWithoutAFight
Jun 02 2013, 07:07 AM
If i'm playing on stage then its great to see, if i'm watching a band though depending on who it is i'd rather watch and not have my drink spilled over me.
Emo Pictures - Radi0active
Radi0active
Jun 02 2013, 02:12 PM
For sure. I was just at MazzFest last night. I got the shit beat out of me, and now I cant move my neck lol.
Emo Pictures - Luzio
Luzio
Jun 05 2013, 02:25 AM
I do it's fun to do XD First time I ever moshed someone hitted me on my head XD Last time i've moshed was a few weeks ago at BMTH conert Amsterdam.
Emo Pictures - whysoserious
whysoserious
Jun 05 2013, 12:57 PM
Oh fuck!!! BMTH!!! <3 and yeah, it's fun, as long as noone gets hurt ofcourse... x)
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 05 2013, 07:16 PM
I use to mosh at gigs, I still do a bit. I got hit in the face once and I stopped for a minute, but now I'm more into circle pits.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More