Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Can a song replace a broken heart? Now can a song replace broken love? No A Song For A Broken Heart, by A Static Lullaby

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Merry Christmas You Smexy People xD Dec 24 2011, 08:23 AM
Crazy that it's already this time of the year again! Please share your Christmas and New Year Eve goings on here. Have fun :)

Replies

josephzk
Dec 24 2011, 11:08 AM
<3<3<3 you too =) x
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 24 2011, 01:42 PM
The swedish christmas was today and i spent it with my granny , her husband and with one of my granny's husband's sisters and her boyfriend :) and i am not sure how i will celebrate new years eve but i know one thing for sure that i will go out nad get really wasted :P wooo and merry christmas to u too, BITCH :O Well the christmas pressies that i have got soo far: eye make up remover(loreal),facial mask cream, a little cute silver make up set(nail polish, eye liner and a mascara), a pj :2,socks, 2 shirts, a rawr handmirror(animal pattern), a animal pattern scarf, perfume and deodorant spray designed by Shakira , money :D, a chinese panda calender and etc.. will get even more pressies when i am home again in Sweden :D x
Duskdiamond
Dec 24 2011, 05:18 PM
Ahah, I love Christmas! Even though it's fucking cold.. Merry Christmas to all of you lovely people <3
Emo Pictures - Princess-OF-Pain
Princess-OF-Pain
Dec 24 2011, 06:41 PM
Merry Christmas :) I opened my presents just after 1am xmas morning since my mum started early labour and were not sure if she will be here in morning to open them lol xD Anyways everyone have a lovely christmas and post what you got cos im nosy like that :P i got red skinnies, ripped stonewash skinnies from hottopic usa, jumper, 2 tops, makeup, gloves, legwarmers, boots, 2 pairs Pjs (smart pair n an I <3 nerd pair), purse, money, money box u have to smash open, 2 necklaces, perfume, selection box, sweets, xmas me2u bear, and... a netbook type computer that im on now xD
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Dec 24 2011, 07:05 PM
Geez, thats like xmas presents for a few years in one holiday XD I got some money, spending time with my family. Nothing special or different. I don't like booze so, no getting wasted for me haha :b
ninjasrule376
Dec 25 2011, 12:51 AM
Well I'm in Sacramento for christmas and new years with my sisters boyfriends family. I already got my presents about a month ago, but will be opening more presents later today. Marry Christmas! :)
MikeD_UK
Dec 25 2011, 04:26 AM
Yes well I enjoyed xmas eve with a few cans of strong beer. For punishment I had the headacke. Ah well .. anyway enjoy the rest of christmas. :D
Emo Pictures - YourPerfectWeapon
YourPerfectWeapon
Dec 25 2011, 05:51 AM
First of all, Merry Christmas guys! :D lol xD Anyways, I spent my Christmas with my relatives. It's quite boring since we didn't have Christmas party like we used to do. But I'm still thankful that we're able to have a peaceful Christmas this year.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 25 2011, 04:10 PM
Haha yea Mike you pisshead :D My Christmas wasn't bad. Chilling out with relatives and heard off a number of people I care about via phone/txt/online :) x

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More