Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She had an earthquake on her mind, Apparently the kind that would bury us alive, By putting all this weight on us forever. Earthquake, by The Used

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Quoting Jan 09 2012, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already, but would it be possible to allow persons to quote what others say in the forums ? Also if this function is indeed included, can the person be notified they have been quoted? I think this would increase the interaction on the site. E.g If someone quote someone's idea or w/e and then expands upon it the other person could easily be notified that this has been done and reply as soon as possible. (When I used to be involved in several discussions on the forums I would sometimes miss someone's reply). The only Con I can think of at the moment is that it might make the site too "messy" for Matt since he doesn't even like signatures haha :).

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 09 2012, 01:46 PM
I will have a look into this and it can be done, but I'm not really a fan if I'm honest. A car forum I'm on gets so messy, long and confusing with quoting. I really do appreciate everyone's suggestions though and certainly do sort some of them out.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 10 2012, 05:47 AM
Yea I understand what you mean! Thanks for your time though! :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More