Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How can I not love you? What do I tell my heart? When do I not want you here in my arms? How does one waltz away from all of the memories? How do I not miss you when you are gone? how can i not love you, by Joy Enriquez

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
!!Attention!! We need a girl & guy pic for Facebook Advertising Mar 21 2012, 04:58 PM
We already do some paid advertising through Google, but will be making use of Facebook Ads as well very soon. I'm sure some of you have seen the ads while on Facebook and they have a little image next to the text. We need a picture of a girl and guy as part of our ads. If you are interested in your pic appearing to an estimated audience of 3-4 million please post your pic or a link below. The pic has to be of you and basic checks will be made. Finally please note if we do not receive any amazing ones by Sunday 25th March we'll select a couple of site model pics (after asking for permission). GET POSTING!! :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 27 2012, 05:52 PM
Done x
Bones
Apr 29 2012, 04:55 AM
http://www.gateway.ac.uk/component/content/article/11-courses/art-courses/159-fashion-photography-btec-level-3-certificateaward im gunna wee in this forum!!
Vakne
Jun 05 2012, 08:46 AM
you can use my one

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More