Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Here you are down on your knees again trying to find air to breathe again And only surrender will help you now I love you please see and believe again Again, by Flyleaf

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - YouKillMeInAGoodWay
YouKillMeInAGoodWay
Additions To Gender and Orientation, please? Nov 11 2012, 12:06 PM
I can't speak for everyone, so this will be specifically focusing on myself [though I'm sure out of the 7,000+ members we have there are multiple others]: I am transgendered. And I'm pansexual. Yet neither are options on our profiles. There are two options for genders and four for orientations. : genders: male and female. Orientations: straight, gay/lesbian, bisexual, undecided I know there are also pansexual, panromantic, omnisexual, and necrophiliacs also lurking about. And I'm positive I'm not the only one who isn't necessarily male or female. I am proudly transgendered, and I would like to present myself as such. There are also neutrois individuals, adrogynous people, and hemaphrodites. I just think we should have more options available for these, so we may present ourselves in an honest manner.

Replies

Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Nov 11 2012, 04:37 PM
You know, I do agree with this as well. Pansexual and transgender should be in one of these options, so it can specifically detail the individual better, so that there's no confusion when it comes to these things.
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Nov 11 2012, 07:28 PM
mabey add an other option and be alowd to type in an altunite answer? that sounds good every one can be happy :D but thats a good idea because every one should be able specify if they choose and not be limited to just a few quilitys.
FlamingBlackSkull
Nov 12 2012, 02:21 PM
Yeah, as a pansexual it'd be awesome for that option to be available.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 13 2012, 04:23 PM
I have noted this down now and will look into new options.
Bones
Nov 22 2012, 10:25 AM
his is either above or elow me im not sure :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2012, 01:40 PM
Haha :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More