Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She had an earthquake on her mind, Apparently the kind that would bury us alive, By putting all this weight on us forever. Earthquake, by The Used

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ink_StainedXx
Ink_StainedXx
Mobile applications. Dec 27 2012, 01:10 AM
Honestly, I think this site should have an improved "mobile app" or "mobile site" or whatever. Because I have been going on this site through google.And..it's basically shitty. So, I'm bad at explaining this. ;-; Uh.SOEMO NEEDS AN IMPROVED, FAST GOING MOBILE SITE.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 27 2012, 10:43 AM
Fancy developing it then :D I have started it, but simply haven't had enough time to do much in the last few months. Stupidly busy..
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 27 2012, 01:45 PM
I realise this will take a hell of a lot but a lot of people use the chat on their mobiles so maybe a chat app to begin with?
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 27 2012, 01:58 PM
a mobile site /vershion would be useful but the site works perfectly fine on mobiles via google except not being able to post photos
xzombieluvscookiesx
Dec 27 2012, 02:14 PM
It works fine on mobiles except that with some androids you have to have two windows open when replying to comments and messages because the scroll feature doesn't work
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Dec 29 2012, 11:42 AM
Kate are you referring to the built in browser on android or the Chrome app?
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 31 2012, 01:07 AM
both built in browser and Android
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 02 2013, 03:17 PM
Works fine on my Android and iPhone posting photo's. It doesn't work on some of the older iPhones and iPods for posting photo's though.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jan 10 2013, 02:49 PM
It doesn't work on my phone, but to be fair, I have a crappy phone and most sites don't work on it xD I can basically get on facebook, ebay, google maps and the local cinema website, and that's it :L
Emo Pictures - gingerjoo
gingerjoo
Nov 10 2016, 06:35 AM
When the app is made can it be released for Windows phone because there's not much recognition for it meaning there's hardly any apps
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 11 2016, 09:47 PM
^Making apps for Windows phones is different to with Apple and Android and I'm not sure how to do it at the moment.
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Nov 14 2016, 06:04 AM
it's not that hard ik youd have good skill, so u can make an app.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More