Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The hardest part of growing up is realizing you liked who you were better than who you are. I miss everything about you. Tell me a bedtime story One where I die at the end I'm Broken But I'll Try, by flatsound

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Notification System Updates Jan 23 2013, 02:32 PM
If you haven't already noticed the recent changes to the notification system I'll briefly summarise them now... 1. Your total number of new notifications in the top user navigation bar now automatically refreshes throughout the site even on the chat now so you do not have to manually refresh the whole page! 2. Additionally your Account Homepage has been totally re-worked and new notifications (comments, messages, journal entries, etc) will automatically appear without refreshing the page - like Facebook, Twitter, etc, but not quite as slick :D Please email info@soemo.co.uk if you have any issues or suggestions with the improved notification system because even though it's a lot better now it'll be a bit of a shock to some old users :o

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More