Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

think about home when you're far away, think about me when i wake up and you're gone, at the break of dawn.. Break of dawn, by Eric Saade

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

MellowCloudsRevenge
Difficulties Apr 17 2013, 09:29 AM
Well, so far, my life sucks really bad.. The guy I like, well idk how he even feels but yet ai love him, I still have feelings for my ex but they're not as strong as they were, just found out I have social anxiety disorder, and to add up I already have ADHD.. Also, the bullying I endure is worse. My school life is worse than ever, so is everything, BUT yet I'm managing to stay strong... Anybody needs a friend, I'm here... So, any body need some advice bout anything ?

Replies

Emo Pictures - XXlovelessXX
XXlovelessXX
Apr 18 2013, 08:52 AM
wish i knew how to repy but this is wat i got, i to have difficulties and dang i wish i knew how 2 deal with them. sory ill stop now...... if anyone knows or has a good way to get my minds of dis please tell me......
MellowCloudsRevenge
Apr 29 2013, 09:10 AM
I'm huurr *bear hugs*
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
May 01 2013, 04:19 AM
*stares* ...
MellowCloudsRevenge
May 01 2013, 09:14 AM
What ? :(
Bones
May 19 2013, 05:17 AM
look out of that window and find what you r looking for now!!
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 22 2013, 07:16 PM
Everyone has difficulties in their lives. You just have to stay strong, because after every storm there is a rainbow. Even if things seem like they're never going to get better, trust me they will. I read somewhere that there are only three types of people in the world. Those in a crisis, those that just got out of one, and those that are about to enter one. If anyone needs to talk, I am definitely here.
Bones
May 26 2013, 12:36 PM
Thank god your back hahahaha xxx
Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
May 28 2013, 06:18 AM
Id rather not say my proplems...
Bones
May 29 2013, 10:39 AM
dude you dont say anything :P xx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More