Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's cold tonight as the clouds turn grey And from my hands to my brother's grave You took his side, you took his gift, Feel the power of a fallen man, crestfallen man! Chapter Four, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

MellowCloudsRevenge
Difficulties Apr 17 2013, 09:29 AM
Well, so far, my life sucks really bad.. The guy I like, well idk how he even feels but yet ai love him, I still have feelings for my ex but they're not as strong as they were, just found out I have social anxiety disorder, and to add up I already have ADHD.. Also, the bullying I endure is worse. My school life is worse than ever, so is everything, BUT yet I'm managing to stay strong... Anybody needs a friend, I'm here... So, any body need some advice bout anything ?

Replies

Emo Pictures - XXlovelessXX
XXlovelessXX
Apr 18 2013, 08:52 AM
wish i knew how to repy but this is wat i got, i to have difficulties and dang i wish i knew how 2 deal with them. sory ill stop now...... if anyone knows or has a good way to get my minds of dis please tell me......
MellowCloudsRevenge
Apr 29 2013, 09:10 AM
I'm huurr *bear hugs*
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
May 01 2013, 04:19 AM
*stares* ...
MellowCloudsRevenge
May 01 2013, 09:14 AM
What ? :(
Bones
May 19 2013, 05:17 AM
look out of that window and find what you r looking for now!!
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 22 2013, 07:16 PM
Everyone has difficulties in their lives. You just have to stay strong, because after every storm there is a rainbow. Even if things seem like they're never going to get better, trust me they will. I read somewhere that there are only three types of people in the world. Those in a crisis, those that just got out of one, and those that are about to enter one. If anyone needs to talk, I am definitely here.
Bones
May 26 2013, 12:36 PM
Thank god your back hahahaha xxx
Emo Pictures - thelastchapter
thelastchapter
May 28 2013, 06:18 AM
Id rather not say my proplems...
Bones
May 29 2013, 10:39 AM
dude you dont say anything :P xx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More