Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Oh the webs you weave We are caught in the fame the passion's dead the life you've lead has drown in your shame The Webs We Wevave, by Escape The Fate

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
soEmo.co.uk - A Friendly Place Aug 06 2013, 03:12 PM
As I am sure some of you have heard there have been a number of suicide attempts and actual suicides in the news recently allegedly caused by bullying on social networks... soEmo.co.uk does it's best to combat bullying and other violations of the Terms of Use. We have some good chat mods, a detailed reporting system and the facility to block members. You can also of course always contact myself or email info@soemo.co.uk if you have any issues and your query will be answered within 24hrs :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 06 2013, 03:41 PM
sad news indeed :( but i'm glad to say this site and i've been on here just over a year now , it is a extremely friendly/welcoming site to be part of unlike some i've been a member on in the past... It has a very good and confidential reporting system in place that not only works but is also fast and effective with dealing with bullying hate etc this is also helped greatly by the zero tolerance approach towards this behaviour by mods and other site members in both the forums and the chat rooms Also the Mods and many other members of the site keep a close eye out for each other and help each other out in times of need which is great to see and keeps the site a happy place to be part of =D keep up the great work with this site matt ! =)
xzombieluvscookiesx
Aug 06 2013, 03:51 PM
^ says it all :) It's really sad when people kill themselves over a temporary problem such as bullying, it goes to show that words really do hurt and that people should be careful what they say and be more accepting of others. It's a good thing there's not much bullying on here and it's dealt with quickly if there is, by either other members or by admin/chat mods :) Was about to say that something about trolling should be said on the terms and conditions because some people don't seem to think its classed as bullying.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 06 2013, 04:09 PM
trolling is treated the same manner as bulling or hate is on this site none of it is pleasant but i'm glad there's good sites still out there on the web
xzombieluvscookiesx
Aug 06 2013, 04:15 PM
I'm glad I found this site. It's more friendlier than most other social networks.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Aug 09 2013, 01:09 AM
I like this site, because i actually met some really nice people on here. :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 09 2013, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the replies :)
Bones
Aug 12 2013, 11:59 AM
hmm yer midzo and a few people off her have been sayin like shits going down on here or some stuff but yer I think u do an ok job matthew at keeping thing safe !!!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More