Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Life is short, I'll make it what's worth With time well spent, time spent so well So don't run away, just face the new day Without a single fear in mind Just take it one day at a time Fuck Everything, by Suicide Silence

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Addie
Too many mods. Sep 24 2013, 03:00 PM
You have way to many Mods and way to many conversation guidelines, we can't even have convo about ganja anymore.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 25 2013, 11:18 AM
We need chat mods to make sure everyone sticks to the rules (listed below the chat). If you have any issues with the mods please PM me. It's always going to be difficult to strike a perfect balance of being too strict or too relaxed but I welcome feedback from everyone.
MariannaTehBunneh
Sep 28 2013, 08:46 PM
I agree, way too many.
Emo Pictures - -FiFi-
-FiFi-
Sep 29 2013, 02:08 PM
i don't think there's too much but sometimes in the past i found some are not being completely fair, for example, in an argument some end up taking a side and only kicking/banning one person when really he/she should of kicked/banned both or the group involved in the argument. Other then that the mods are fine :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More