Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

World in flames It's a chase, I'm a cornered man It's a pulse in my veins, no delays It's a rain, it's a chamber of dust As I'm viewing the plains Hunger, by Amaranthe

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xblacklistMisery
xblacklistMisery
Too much roleplay... Oct 09 2013, 12:06 PM
I think too much role-play goes on in the main chat room and it really annoys me and others having to read all this while trying to read an actual conversation. I think there is a room for role-play but its never used I understand some people like doing it, but too much of it happens in the main chat

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Oct 09 2013, 12:28 PM
Noticed this as well the the RP room is rarely used. Despite reminding people when i see excess role play in main to use the correct room. Many still choose to ignore it
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 09 2013, 03:11 PM
I agree and I did make an RP room... but pretty much everyone is just going to stick to the most popular room it seems.
LiesjaaAnna
Oct 10 2013, 12:53 AM
I hate rp stuff.... A lot of people thinks I'm a roleplayer and so thinks I'm fake....
X_Ronnu_X
Oct 10 2013, 05:16 AM
they think im too :/
MikeD_UK
Oct 13 2013, 08:33 AM
Many new members don't quite understand the chat features. The Hangout is the entry chatroom and as everyone goes there they won't bother going to other rooms. The solution could be to make the texts "The Hangout", "Help & Advice" & "Roleplay" a big bigger above the chat.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More