Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

you love me for all the wrong reasons. whats killing me, is that im killing you! killing you, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Anyone ever been kicked out of somewhere for looking to emo? May 06 2014, 12:47 PM
I wasn't kicked out - just not let into a bar for wearing a black band hoodie. How stupid! How about you?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
May 06 2014, 01:37 PM
Not kicked out, but I've had people give me dirty looks a lot. People don't like it if you look different unfortunately. Society tends to judge by looks these days. It's sad but true.
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
May 06 2014, 05:26 PM
Wow.... XD My principal at school asked me if I was cutting my arms after I started dressing 'Emo'
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
May 07 2014, 06:01 AM
Actually , never. Not even at church or other religion related places. Just filthy names :(
Emo Pictures - GemXGash
GemXGash
May 07 2014, 02:09 PM
Nope just had chavvy girls push me about and call me names..
Emo Pictures - TashaCatastrophe
TashaCatastrophe
May 07 2014, 03:35 PM
Nope Mainly cause I don't go anywhere =D
Emo Pictures - Emoyak
Emoyak
May 08 2014, 09:47 PM
Never been kicked out of anywhere, but I am generally avoided in public.
Emo Pictures - Xolivia-von-sodomyX
Xolivia-von-sodomyX
May 09 2014, 08:05 PM
my dad told me he never wanted to see me anyone for wareing black finger nail polish and told me I couldn't go to breakfast because he didn't want to be seen with me if I had holes in my jeans. and me and my friends went to a show and everyone tried to get us kicked out for smoking and smelling like weed. along with the dirty looks and head shaking in public and the fucks at my school screaming at me from the bus calling me a emo freak and a werid in which I smiled and flipped then off happily.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
May 09 2014, 10:38 PM
I'm pretty much avoided in public, but I never gotten kicked out of anything.
emo_is_what_I_am
May 10 2014, 05:10 AM
Not really got dirty looks but then in one shop i was asked to leave as parents were worried about their children safety
FallenAngel527
May 17 2014, 06:38 PM
Yeah, I have. I went to church for once and the pasture said I was a satanist for my looks. But, I am who I am, and they can't change me.
Emo Pictures - FrostSilence
FrostSilence
Sep 18 2014, 02:16 PM
yeah.. a Debs in the mall...
Emo Pictures - Crankor
Crankor
Sep 29 2014, 06:25 PM
i would laugh if someone got kicked out of hot topic for that... before they went all friendly like theme
XXAloneForeverXX
Oct 11 2014, 04:44 PM
No, but I did get a lot of silent treatments from my friends, ignored by my best friend, get pushed around by the "Cool" girls, a few name calling, and being a servant for people. I never get kicked out of a shop or a place because my parents doesn't want me to wear black clothing, so I have no choice but to wear childish clothes, it just makes me sick wearing them because I can't express what I feel.
Xx1belle6xX
Nov 22 2014, 12:25 PM
I keep on getting kicked out of the school library.....its sort of funny though. it happens to my friends too. and i get a lot of weird looks and mean comments, like everywhere i go, including my grandma's house And my dad's house. he hates me now
Emo Pictures - Everything_is_Red
Everything_is_Red
Nov 22 2014, 03:03 PM
My fiancée got denied a job because his hair was 'too long' I have often been confronted about my 'weird eyeliner' and 'inappropriate piercings' at school.
Spinymouse
Dec 01 2014, 01:15 PM
I was denied a job at least five times because of my styling. But rather get another job than change my attitude, I think. :D And apart from that, I am always confrontes with stupid looks and comments. But who cares? :D
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 18 2014, 11:10 AM
afew weeks back i got asked to leave a Costa , due to my look apparently upsetting other customers. silly really seen as all i was wearing was a smart black suit with a shirt and matching overbust corset, so not exactly scruffy or overbearingly different/alternative!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 19 2014, 02:07 PM
^Which Costa - the one we went too? That's crazy!
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 19 2014, 02:56 PM
Nope, the one in St Martin's Quarter and it was! stupid people -.-
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 20 2014, 04:45 AM
Guess you are kinda scary :p

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More