Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

One final fight for this tonight, With knives and pens we've made our plight.. Knives and pens, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

tomas
Forum Post Comment Notifications ? May 22 2014, 04:05 PM
Hiya, it's very hard to keep up if anyone responds to your forum threads or reply to your comments or commented after you have on a forum thread. Make sense? Implement it! :P

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 23 2014, 11:42 AM
It was in place a while back but so many emails were getting sent out it was getting crazy. It does still show topics with new posts since your last visit though and you can view all you forum topics and posts from your account menu.
Emo Pictures - Xeno
Xeno
May 31 2014, 10:45 PM
Perhaps not make it an email but rather just a notification on the site maybe??
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 01 2014, 11:40 AM
Yes that's on the To Do list :)
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Jun 02 2014, 10:05 AM
I've seen this thing on another forum I'm on that seems to work quite well, you click this box thing at the top of the topic if you want to be notified about replies to it. That way those who want to be notified can be and those who find all the notifications bothersome don't have to be bombarded by notifications. Easier?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 02 2014, 03:35 PM
^yea that system is what I had planned and what I have built on another site of mine.
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Jun 03 2014, 07:13 AM
^cool :) read your mind :p xx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More