Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

But you told me, if you love me Let it die Let it die, by Starset

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
site help guide visibility Jun 24 2014, 03:55 PM
This is just a suggestion that's recently popped into my head, that i think could possibly help new and old users out with simple site issues, as well as making the site alittle easier to navigate when looking for answers to site related questions.. Is there any possibility of making this (click here) site help page more visible for users ? ie putting it as a septate link in the page header next to the 'contact' tab etc, rather than it's current locations on peoples welcome profile comments and at the base of every page in the smaller site links/site map. As i said, it's just a random thought and i understand the site is still developing and things take alot of time and pesky coding to create and run smoothly! XD Glad the site is still thriving and going well. Keep up the good work Matt and i'm sure your efforts are appreciated across the site by many :) Thanks

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 26 2014, 05:32 AM
Good idea I might build in into the new mobile/responsive site I am currently developing.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 28 2014, 08:46 AM
cool :) hope the mobile site goes well!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More